To see some stars

Lena and Chris has both decided that Sam was the best candidate and that she would get the job,
Lena had allowed Chris to go and tell her.

Chris was stood outside of Sam's house, she was about to knock on the door when her phone rang. She read the caller ID and declined it. She raised her arm to knock again and it rang again. Again she looked at the phone and saw the same name, she answered it.

"Hey Chris, Lena told us you're coming back for 2 weeks?"

"Yeah but Kara can this wait, I am a bit busy at the moment."

"Okay but you need to call me back as soon as you're free its urgent."

Chris agreed to her terms and finally knocked on the door. Sam opened the door after a few seconds and invited Chris in, they both sat on the couch and Chris initiated the conversation.

"So, have you heard from Lena yet?"

Sam looked down and Chris saw a frown on her face, "no."

"I'm so sorry." Chris tried to hide the smirk on my face. "So so sorry that you will have to spend time with Lena. You got the job."

Sam jumped off the couch. "REALLY?"

"I mean, only if you still want it." She smirked.

"Of course I want it, omg that's amazing." Sam passionately kissed Chris.

When they finally broke apart, Chris spoke.

"I'm going to National City for 2 weeks."

"When?"

"I leave tonight with Lena."

"Oh okay. I have my flight to National City in a week so maybe you can help me settle in?"

"Of course."

•••

When Chris arrived at her apartment she realised she had to call Kara. She took out her phone and rang the blonde.

"Hi Kara."

"Chris, when are you coming back?"

"I'm fine how about you." Chris said sarcastically.

"What? I'm fine. Answer please."

"Tonight, I'm going on Lena's jet with her."

"Okay thanks." Kara hung up leaving a very confused Chris.

•••

"Kara, what are you doing? I have a date tonight."

"Don't remind me." Kara spat out.

"Kara Danvers I swear if you don't tell me where we are going I'm going to murder you."

"Okay fine. We are going to see some stars." Kara grinned.

"Stars? Really? Kara you can fly to the stars. Now take me home I need to go to Maggie."

"Alex, you have been nothing but miserable with Maggie, why are you with her?"

"Because" Alex hesitated for a minute allowing herself time to think. "Because I loved her."

"Loved?"

Alex looked out of the car window sadly, remembering that her heart wasn't with Maggie it was with the grey eyed woman who left, taking Alex's heart with her.

"How is she?" Alex finally spoke.

Kara knew that Chris had a girlfriend and debated on whether she should tell her sister.