London

Lena and Kara made their way through the streets of London. As Lena had already been here a few times she led the way. They both walked hand in hand swinging their arms as they walked, both with grins on their face. When they reached the cafe they both took a seat and began to search through the menu for something they would enjoy.

"What's a crumpet?"

"I think in America it's called an English muffin."

Kara's face still showed her confusion.

"Okay how about you order whatever you want from the menu, even if you have no clue what it is and we will try them together?" Lena suggested. Kara grinned from ear to ear and nodded frantically and called over the waiter ordering whatever she wanted. Lena smiled at her girlfriends excitement and begun to think about how cute she is.

"Lena?"

Lena zoned back in at the sound of her name.

"Lena? Babe?"

"yes."

"I said did you want anything?"

"Oh just a coffee and crumpet please."

Kara smiled at the waiter as he walked away with a shocked look on his face. How can someone eat that much!

Lena and Kara enjoyed their morning together and soon made their way around London. Going around all the attractions including the London eye, Big Ben and Tower of London.

The two woman decided to take a rest before entering London dungeons. This was Lena's idea and Kara didn't have the heart to say no. Even taking she was scared out of her boots. Both women made their way through and received numerous jump scares from the actors and actresses to which Kara jumped on Lena to feel safe again. Lena chuckled at the kryptonian.

"You fight villains Kara, and you're scared of actors?"

"Shut up. I'm not scared I'm just keeping you warm."

Lena chuckled and continued to walk through. They had reached the end and Kara held on tight to the raven haired woman. Kissing her lightly on the side of her face.

"My hero"

"I thought you weren't scared Ms Danvers."

"Okay maybe I was a tiny little bit scared"

Both women laughed at her understatement and made their way to a restaurant to enjoy a night together.

•••

Chris made her way to Lena's office to take care of some paperwork that she had left and had to be done before Monday. She entered the office and sat on Lena's desk chair. Completing all the necessary paperwork. Just as she was about to leave a call cake from Lena's office phone. Chris hesitatingly picked it up.

"This is Lena Luthor's office how may I direct you?" I knew there was a reason I listened to Pam in the office.

No response came.

"Hello?"

Still silence.

Chris put the phone down and made her way out of the office dismissing the call.

She made her way to her lab and picked up where she had left off. However she could not focus and decided to give Lena a call.