How lovely

Alex was officially the director of the DEO, fiancé to Chris and was blissfully happy, she had spent the first few days as an engaged woman hunting down rings for her fiancé, she dragged both Kara and Lena with her until she stumbled upon the perfect one. She admired the ring which sat comfortably in the cabinet, she called for Lena and Kara to see the ring and as soon as they saw it their jaw dropped.

"It's perfect." Alex whispered, her face near the glass.

"She'll love it Alex." Kara smiled.

Alex called for the attendant and Lena had left to answer an emergency work call. Kara had a look around to see a perfect gift for Lena for their two year anniversary which was nearing.

"Hi ma'am how may I help you today?" The attendant was polite.

"Hi, I would like to get this ring" Alex pointed at the diamond ring in the snug cabinet. "For my fiancé."

The attendant looked at the ring and then at Alex, repeating the motion a few times.

"I'm sure your fiancé would prefer a ring with less of a diamond, any specific gem for him?"

"No I'm pretty sure SHE will love this one."

The attendants eyes widened. " oh"

Alex now had her  ' director of the DEO' face on.

"Well, in that case, would you like a ring that's less pricey, this ring is a bit high on price."

Alex was getting furious by the minute.

"This ring is perfect for my beautiful wife to be I would like this one." Alex tried to stay calm.

"Are you absolutely sure? We don't do returns."

"IM ABSOLUTELY SURE I WANT THIS RING"

Kara had heard her sister shout and immediately ran over, in fact even Lena had heard it and rushed inside.

"Hey, Al everything okay?" Kara said rushing to her sisters side.

Lena had walked beside Kara and scoffed at the attendant.

"Is there a problem here?" Lena said in her CEO voice.

"Miss Luthor, no I was just telling your friend that she might be interested in a different ring."

"Is there anything wrong with this ring?"

"No ma'am"

"Then I don't see why she can't have this ring."

The attendant looked down and nodded.

"Please get her her ring and I would like your name and your managers name."

"Of course ma'am right away."

The attendant ran off to get the keys and open the cabinet. Whilst she was gone, Alex smiled at Lena and mouthed a ' thank you'.

The attendant came back and showed Alex the ring and once Alex had approved, she paid and made their way out. With a successful day of shopping the 3 women decided to celebrate with a drink.

•••

Lena and Kara spent the rest of the week wedding planning, the wedding was in 3 weeks and they still couldn't decide on a cake.

"Kara Zor-el Danvers, we are not getting an ice cream cake for our wedding." Lena said for what felt like the millionth time.

"But it would be so cool, we could be that couple where people see us and say ' wow they had an ice cream cake at their wedding' that would be so cool"

"Love, people would look at us and see two happy women, who are so in love that they don't need an ice cream cake."

"Ugh, fine, but can we at least have ice cream for dessert?"

"Of course my love."

Lena leaned forward to kiss her fiancé, and just as they intertwined their lips, Lena's penthouse door slammed open.

"Ew, stop kissing."

Lena groaned and took a step towards the intruder.

"Chris. Why aren't you at work?"

"I need to steal Kara." Chris walked up to the blonde and dragged her towards the door.

"Chris, me and Kara are wedding planning, you can do whatever you have to do later."

" umm, no we can't, it's a secret emergency."

Kara stood there confused as to whether she should stay or leave. Just before she could make her decision, she was carried out of the room by her future sister in law.

"Christine, Lena is going to murder you."

"Kara! I need your help. It's Alex."

"What?? What happened to Alex? Is she okay? Did she get kidnapped again?"

"Kara. I don't know where she is. We were meant to meet up an hour ago but she didn't turn up. So I went to her lab, she wasn't there, In fact Vasquez said she hasn't been in all day. Kara I'm scared"

The hero broke down and was held by the kryptonian.

"Okay, let's go to the DEO, and we'll see if her tracker is on. Then we will decide what to do from there. It's okay Chris, we will bring back our girl. Let's go and get Lena and then we will go to the DEO."

"No. Lena can't come. I need her to stay safe Kara, she can't come."

"If Lena is in potential danger than her being at the DEO is the safest option."

"Okay, you get Lena, I'm heading to the DEO."

Chris was about to take off from the roof top, but just as she readied herself, her phone rang. She hurried to answer it.

"Christine Elizabeth Trodaire. How lovely to finally speak to you"

———

Hellooooo so so sorry for not updating recently, I do not have any excuses other than the fact that I forgot about wattpad 😅😅. Hope you enjoy this chapter :)))

Comments make me happy 😊
- Iqra