You took notes?

A few weeks had passed since Kara and Lena arrived back in National City. Lena had decided to bury herself in her work and when she wasn't working she had a glass of whiskey in her hand. Chris had noticed this and tried to get Kara and Lena to talk again but both were too stubborn and heartbroken

Chris found herself cuddled up to Alex and was listening to her heartbeat. "Alex?"

"Yeah"

"You're beautiful"

"What do you need?"

"What makes you think I need something?" Chris said and raised her head from Alex's chest. This resulted in Alex raising her eyebrow.

"Ughh fine. There is a a spider in the bathroom"

"Is that the reason you called me over?"

Chris's face went red. "Kinda but I also wanted to spend some time with you, you've been so busy recently with supergirl and Kara and we haven't had anytime for us"

"I know and I'm sorry. Supergirl is just going through some things and Kara. Well you know about Kara"

"I know."

Chris cuddled back into Alex and held her close. Listening to the faint sound of her heartbeat and smiling at every contraction of the muscle. Just then it seemed like Chris and Alex we're finally alone. No one to interrupt them and no one could ruin this moment. And just as Chris had thought that Alex's phone began to rang. Chris silently cursed herself for jinxing it and Alex gave her an apologetic smile and showed her the screen which read 'Kara👯‍♀️🥟'

Chris smiled at her girlfriend. "It's okay go to her. She needs you more now. I should go and check on Lena anyways"

Alex quickly kissed the grey eyed woman and answered the call as Chris left.

"Hey Kara, wait what? Slow down. You're where?"

"I'm going back to Argo"

"KARA DANVERS! YOU WILL NOT BE GOING TO ARGO CITY. YOU WILL COME TO MY APARTMENT AND TALK NOT RUN OR FLY. TALK! OR ELSE I WILL CALL ELIZA! I'm at Chris's and I'll be there in 5 minutes"

"Damn sorry. I'm on my way."

Kara flew into Alex's apartment and sat down on her couch. Waiting for the red head to arrive. Her eyes were red and she looked like a mess. She hadn't even wore her super suit. She wore 3 day old pyjamas with a stain from her ice cream.

"You stink"

"You told me to come here"

"Get into the shower you can wear some of my clothes"

"No"

"Now"

Kara had no choice but to oblige as Alex pushed her in to the bathroom. Whilst Kara showered Alex messaged Chris.

Alex: hey, we have to do something about Lena and Kara. Kara is an absolute mess.

Chris: so is Lena. I think I have a plan. Meet me at noonans 12pm tomorrow. I can't keep having Kara and Lena mess up our together time.

Alex: it's a date. I got to go Kara is getting out of the shower.

Kara made her way through the studio apartment after she had changed. She sat on the couch opposite Alex and spoke with her voice quiets