CHAPTER 001

VIVAAN.

The car was rolling with the driver in the front seat while I was going through my laptop and emails. The car hitched a little as I made a typo while replying to one of the emails and I looked up at the driver who instantly started to apologize.

Does he even realize how much this typo can affect the work? Bloody losers.

But making sure that I don't ruin my work, I  again went back to making amends and dealing with further work. After a long drive, the car finally stopped out of the huge segments of buildings in a row. The company I'm shifting my spot for a while. The driver ran towards my door and opened the door and waited for me to get out. As I walked out. My secretary came from the other car from behind me taking all the documents and laptops from the cars.

He stood beside me as I looked at him. And he greeted me.

I took a deep sigh "Fire the driver," I said to him as I started to walk. While the driver ran behind me, apologizing continuously, but I won't go back on my words. Idiots like this deserve to be with other idiots not with elites. The mistake he made pushed me for making a huge mistake that can ruin my hundreds of crores. And I don't want to lose them because I have a bunch of dickheads by my side.

So I kept walking. As I stroll further I saw rows of people which were over thirty embodies standing at the main gate of the main building. They all greeted me, bowing with a loud welcome and I spotted Sahil in the middle. He smiled at me as he walked towards me to shake hands he extended his hand but I ignored it. And kept walking. And he shook his head and sighed behind me, following along.

Sahil was my only loyal dog. I smirked at him as we walked inside. All the workers that were out to greet me were behind me.

'He is so hot to be a hard-working boss '
'He should be an actor

'He is sexy'

'I want to be with him just one night
'Oh yeah me too

' I heard he is a bachelor'

'Really?'

'God he is so handsome '

'Yeah so gorgeous'

We heard all the women workers behind us murmur. As Sahil smiled and teased me with his look. We entered the elevator. This was the main building. So only the heads of all departments gather here.

Since this company is based on entertainment. There are five different sectors. The Channels, the magazines, the applications, the beauty, the fashion. Because everything is intertwined with each other. Apart from that. The Management and HRs.

We reached the 25th floor as the door opened and we went out to my main office. My office was the only office on this floor. And then the below floor consists of Sahil's Office. Then there comes all the other people.

I'm the CEO of the entire MShines. Mshine in the company which has their seeds in entire field existed in the world.

Motors, food, fashion, housing, electronics, etc.

And I usually work at the main headquarters of the entire MShines and operate from there with only the presidents of the main company contacting me. And Sahil is the president of The MShine's Entertainment part. We went inside my office as my secretary waited at his office outside mine. Since this was the only office located on this floor. It was huge. But still, I felt it was smaller than my office at the Main Headquarters.

It had a block at the beginning of the secretary at first and then the mirror door to the entire mine. As we entered it was a big block with three eight-seater sofas with a table in the middle and a well-decorated area. And then there was a huge set of file shelves covering the entire wall. And then there was another glass door. As we entered there was another sofa set and table on one side, with a huge file shelf on the other side. With my big desk in the middle with the floor-to-ceiling window covering the entire wall. And overlooking the skyline of the city.

I walked in and sat at my desk as I saw that all the things were already on the desk

I walked in and sat at my desk as I saw that all the things were already on the desk. That I asked earlier to the Sahil. He sat on the sofa and looked at me while I started to read the files I needed to study for operating this company.

"Why are you here? " He asked me randomly as I didn't look up ignoring him. "What's your plan?" He again asked me as he sat there monitoring me to come over with a conclusion.

"Nothing," I said to him as he scoffed.

"Just be honest at least with me," he said to me as I finally looked up at him.

"To find some candidate," I said to him as he twitched his eyebrows and looked at me.

"Candidate?" He asked me. "Oh for another contract," He realized after a big pause.

"Why here though?" He asked me as I looked again at him.

"So that this time it will look convincing." He chuckled at me as I  eyed him.

"Dude, you should just find a girl and marry her, how long are you gonna drag this in don't want to marry bullshit?" He suggested to me as I looked at him, cold glares passing from me over his words. As I gave the hint to shut the fuck up.

"I didn't ask for your advice. Don't forget you are just my employee right now," I said to him as his smile faded. And one side of his lips twitched.

"Right," He said as he stood and started to walk out.

"Arrange a meeting with all the management heads in half an hour. And tell them to present what they are working on," I ordered him as he heard me and then left without a reply that made me mad.

~

I was walking towards the meeting hall on the 23rd floor. Fully prepared by the documents.

Already read all the details about the candidates here. I just need to find a good choice.

I entered the room with fifty seats huge table with a huge digital led screen. As I entered as all employees stood and greeted me. I sat on the main chair.

I looked up at all the employees while they all introduced themselves individually.

'I'm Saniya Rai, head of the Magazines and news Department' The girl who studied at Cambridge.

'I'm Rohan Singh, head of Mshine Televisions' The guy from American University.

'I'm Niharika Sharma, head of clothing' The former assistant at Paris Fashion Week.

'I'm Sushmita Verma, head of Fashion in Accessories and shoes" The former head of Mulan Jewelleries

They kept introducing me as I recited all I learned about them. As I examined them if they are nice candidates.

But then came a last girl. She wasn't on the list. Nor any information submitted about her. Tall, only a few inches shorter then me, brown doe eyes, with pouty lips, natural blush and no make up just some little lipstick.

She greeted me, as she spoke. " I'm Heer Batra, the assistant of the Vice president"

Sahil?

His assistant.

Ahh, that's why he didn't submit information about her.

While I examined her I noticed Sahil's hard glare on me. But then they all say as they all started to give their respective presentations about their sections.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!!!

How do you like Vivian's character so far....?