CHAPTER 013

VIVAAN.

It's already been a week since I last saw her at the hospital. Even the get together postponed since Dad couldn't make it from America.

But then again I was messaged to come today. And I messaged her to get ready.

I was standing outside of her house, Meters away as she told me as I waited for her to be out. I was in one of the suits that I wore at the office and waited for her, hovering over my car's door. When I finally spotted her.

She was wearing a maroon dress with her hair in a wavy curl and very slight makeup on her. With a little purse and her phone. She was already here when I realized I was staring at her way too long. I gulped down and then took my eyes away.

"I never thought you wear dresses like this too,"  I said to her but she took it the wrong way.

"Why is it not the type I should wear to your house?" she asked me but she was sincerely confused.

"I assumed you would wear something like a kurta," I told her as I scrolled down and checked my emails. Trying to act as if I'm not paying attention to her. But it was rather hard. She was looking gorgeous.

"Do you want me to get changed it'll take me five minutes "

"No. I don't mean you can't wear this. I meant I thought you only wear ethics. We are already late, let's go." I said as I opened my driver seat and sat in it while she walked towards the passenger seat and sat too.

We were riding for half an hour and I witness her smiling while texting on her phone. She was way too happy for casually texting someone. I tried to take a glance at who it was but she was careful.

"What is it? " I asked since I couldn't hold on to my curiosity. And waited for her reply as I took a turn at another intersection.

"Ah, it's my new job f-" I immediately stopped the car in shock as I looked at her. And realized she wasn't wearing her seat belt and could have been hurt. I leaned over as I put the seat belt on her and now looked at her.

"You got a new job?" I asked her as she looked at me with confusion on her face.

"I can't just sit home," she said getting a little irritated by my digging but I couldn't take hold of it.

"What company is it?  And what is it going to be about?" I asked her as she stared at me with her red face.
"Don't act as if you are my boyfriend. Stay within your limits," she said as I scoffed at this since this was making me so angry.

Act?  Boyfriend?

"Do you know it isn't hard for me to snap a finger to find out which company you are working in and even make them fire you?" I said to her as her face changed.

"Are you threatening me? " she asked with her eyebrows twitched.

"No. I'm warning you. What you said today never say that again." I told her as she looked flustered "You may have forgotten so let me remind you. I never said this gonna be an act. I always told you it's all gonna be like a real marriage but just a predetermined ending."  I muttered as once again I started the engine and made the car move.

We reached the house an hour from hers since this was a dinner plan. We gladly weren't late.

We got out of the car. And we didn't speak again after what happened.

"My mom will keep trying to piss you, My aunts will keep trying to find faults in you and my brothers will keep trying to come on you and my uncles would make you feel small. That's what they do. And lastly, there will be Daadi. She will only try to find out why I like you. And remember even your breathing would be noticed here. Because everyone will keep an eye on you only. I won't say behave. Because you are fine the way you are but I'd rather say endure them. They are pissing!"

I explained everything and finally, we started to walk. The bodyguards opened the door for us as I took her palm in my hands. They were cold. And for a second I noticed it seems like somebody squished the juice out of her. She was nervous. We walked inside as we were walking to the huge lobby.  "I know you can do it," I said to her as I hold on to her more tightly. And finally, the final door opened. As I witness everyone sitting at the four eight-seater sofas with a huge glass table in the middle of the square. Everyone noticed that we came as we walked inside. I felt her hands getting shrunken as I grabbed them. She was nervous.

But then she took a deep sigh as once again the real Heer came on the face.

That's my girl.

"Here comes another toy of Vivaan," I heard Vansham saying as soon I entered the hall with her. And that pissed me off.

"Shu-" Before I could speak I was cut off.

"Are you referring to me as a toy? " She asked with her same cold face and glare at Vansham. She is back. And this time it's gonna be tough for Vansham.

"Oh the whore has a hole in her mouth," he said as this made me boil right now and the entire house yelled at him. Before I could rip him. While Heer was looking straight at him. He too had his eyes fixed.

"And the dick doesn't have a brain in him," she said as the entire circle gasped at this.  As well as I was shocked at this.

But then she bent towards Daadi as she spoke.  "I'm sorry Mrs. Mannan that you have to hear this from me first but it seems like I'm still not over what happened last time!"

Ooooo...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heer is lit, isn't she???