CHAPTER 021

VIVAAN.

"Heer, what the hell happened?" I asked her and shook her to get her senses back.  While she kept pondering, confused.

"Da-Dad," she started, as I waited for her to break the uncertainty.

"What happened to Dad?"

"I wanna go home right now please," she asked me, my eyes lingering over her.  Why so sudden?

Why is she crying?

What happened?

"Let me. Let me take you," I offered to her as she shooked her head. 

"You can never go anywhere near home," she said with her eyes furiously as I darted at her to explain further.

I wanted to revolt and fight but she wasn't in the situation for me to react recklessly.

"Fine let my driver drop you," I said to her as her brown eyes halted at me. Finally.

"No," she said to me as my eyes widen at her strange behavior.

"I'll book a cab," she declared as she scroll through her phone and started to walk out of the front garden. I took my phone out as I called my secretary.

"Find every single detail about Heer and her family of today. Right now! I want the report in half an hour " I instructed my secretary as I ran behind her and waited for her cab. She was standing outside of the main gate of the farmhouse and staring at the floor.

"Don't you wanna tell me what happened? "

"Why don't you ask your mom," she said as confusion and growing rage settled in me.

Mom.

Her car approached while she sat in it and left. I was standing there thinking about what possible limit Mom have crossed.

~

It's been a month since I last met her. She sat in the car and left. After that, she didn't pick up one call. She didn't reply to one message. Her house is locked and there is no grip on her situation. When last she left nobody can find out where she went.

What happened?

Why happened?

No idea.

I didn't have any way I can find out about what the hell Mom did. For her disappearance like this.

Looking out of the window of the car. I see hundred people but the only face that I can see is hers. In this last month. Not once occurred that I didn't think about her.

"Is there any n-?"

"No sir," Before I could complete my secretary already knew I was talking about her.

I rest my head on the edge of my back seat as I kept thinking whether should I go and ask Mom or not.

If this is going to last like this. I'm afraid I'll lose my inheritance.

"Take me to the mansion. " I said while thinking when my secretary looked at me.

"But sir this meeting is ver-"

"Do I need to learn from you what I can afford to do and what not?" I skimmed at my secretary with fierce eyes.  These people keep stepping on my nerves.

"Sorry sir. "

"I think you should again take classes for being my secretary. You are being more and more annoying lately," I said as he understood my words meant something different than what I said.

After all, if he will be kicked out from here. The HR will make sure that they never get hired anywhere else since they know confidential company information.

Secretary and assistant getting fired means ruining their entire career.

The car made its turn to go towards the mansion.

Let's just figure this out.  I can't just sit seeing that everything is ravaging like this.

The car stopped in front of the mansion, I walked out and went inside the house. Daadi saw me in the hall. But I'm even mad at her.

I walked towards the stairs as I wandered the left wing and then sauntered towards Mom-dad's room.

I knocked and I went inside but Mom wasn't there. I walked out and then went outside when I saw my mom's secretary entering her study room.

I too went walked towards her as she saw me and greeted me while I kept striding but then she ran and blocked the door.

"Sorry sir. Mam has asked to not let anyone in" I looked at her as I rubbed my forehead.  And then scrutinized her with rage filling my eyes as she took off.

I opened the door and I looked at Mom who was working on her laptop. She looked at me as she closed her laptop.  She was the president of our fashion station.

"What are you doing here? " she asked me as she looked at me.

"I want answers, Mom. Tell me in clear words " I warned her as she intertwined her both hands with her elbows on her desk.

"What's the question?" she asked me with her eyebrows raised at me.

"You know what I'm talking about her," I said to her as I walked inside.

"I don't," she said as she took the cup on her table and sipped it.

"What did you do to Heer's family?" I asked her releasing my final words as her as she ceased to roll with a surprised face.

"Her family. I didn't do anything to her family," she said as she stood and walked towards the files shelf. "But it took her a while to complain and cry to you.  She lasted a whole month. Must be a determined person!"

"I knew it will be you who did something!"

"Why?  She didn't tell you?" she asked me astonished as I too looked at her with a tired expression.

"She disappeared. Ever since that day.  I don't know where the hell she is. How would she tell me anything?" I yelled angrily as she pointed her finger at Me.

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm not some paid mom okay," she said raging too.  I sighed as I looked at her.

"So tell me what you did."

"What I did. I went to her home. Since we couldn't find any big amount or any random account that you have a transaction within your financial upholding. I went there to find the contract and cash. You must be paying her." she said as I looked at her losing grip on me.

"MOM!!! "

"But how unlucky I was. I couldn't find anything. Look here is the proof. I just did the finding. Nothing to her family."  she said as she walked towards her desk back and did something on her laptop and played a Video as she tilted her laptop towards me.

Two men of Mom were searching for all the things in a small house. Throwing all the things here and there while her brother and father were yelling to stop and Manav was trying to stop them.

Looking at this all the things became clear in my head as the first question ran in me.

"Did you show this to her that day?  Wait Daadi showed this to her?" I asked as she smiled.

"Well situation demands circumstances," she said shrugging as I was mad and on the verge.