CHAPTER 015

VIVAAN.

She spoke as the entire house stood there hearing her words. I was too shocked but this was her she doesn't takes insult. That's what I liked about her.

But as soon as she finished she turned to Daadi who was still sitting and bent to her.

"I'll take my leave. I'm sorry for ruining your family get-together," she finished as she pivoted and left.

I followed her as she stopped and looked at me.

"It's your family get-together you should stay here," she said to me as she gave me just relaxed eyes.

"Have you gone crazy? I'm coming with you " I said to her over her stupidity as I looked at her.  I hold her hands tightly as I looked at her giving the impact on the entire family,
"I'm sorry because of them," I said to her as she smiled and shooked her head.

"You don't have to say sorry. You did nothing. The one who did wrong should be the one apologizing," she said starting to walk out. I looked at my family as they were looking at us.

"Didn't I tell you all that she is as special to me as Kiya was!!" I yelled at the guys as all the eyes in the room widened.

"How can you compare Kiya with her!" my mom yelled from her spot.

"Yes, she can't be compared to Kiya because Kiya was a BITCH!" I yelled back as they looked at me.

"Vivaan!" Daadi spoke from her seat. As I walked out ignoring her and ran to reach Heer.

~

I have been getting calls and messages from Daadi as I kept ignoring them till the end. It's been a week but I didn't contact any of them. Sahil isn't coming to work neither things are going well here. I have been on a hectic schedule because of this too.

I entered my office after attending the last of my meeting as I sat on my chair.

"Sir," my secretary spoke as I looked at him out from my phone. I was lingering over Heer's number but couldn't call her the whole day. 

"Did you contact Sahil?" I asked him ignoring what he wanted to say. I am on double call my days and nights are already so tiring because of my role at headquarters and here I'm working as Sahil too.

"No sir, he is being totally out of connections currently with everyone," he said as I thought. Ever since at my house, I haven't seen him. Not even at the family gathering.

He thinks I will be shocked because of his childish act. Once again he bringing in the blood into work and this is pissing me off.

"Tell HR to find another candidate for Vice president of the company, " I said as his eyes widen.

"Sir?- "

"Do you want me to find another secretary too?" I cut him as his eyes drop. And again my eyes back at my phone.

"Sir? " he again began but I was nearly about to burst with irritation so I just ignored the whole situation. I stood as I took some of my files but then he came and took me by my hands as we walked outside.  I walked out of my elevator and gate as I sat in my car. And my chauffeur started to drive. 

"Where should I take you sir?" he asked me as I remembered I don't want to be home alone right now. I want to release my stress and frustration right now.

"Take me to Paramount Club," I said to him as he drove quietly. Even though my mind was busy with all the work but the thing that keeps lingering over my mind was Heer.

The car stopped as I pushed a break n my thoughts about her. I walk out as I asked my driver to leave now. I took the keys with me. I walked inside the club and then the Bar as the first thing I saw was.

Heer.

She was standing her hands crossed as Vansham, Rudram, Veer, and Ansh were sitting at the bar. I walked towards Heer and I  took her by her arm and started to walk out.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AT A PLACE LIKE THIS? With my brother?" I yelled at her as soon as she was out with me. The guards were at the door, I slide her to the other side of the lobby.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE??" I yelled again as her reaction was rather cold and angry.

What is she angry about???

"What are you angry about?! Huh! Did I disturb your little slut session?!" I again said to her as I slammed her on the wall. She didn't flinch but her eyes got colder. I smirked at her glare as I once again became serious. This is fucking making me crazy right now.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE 5 minutes to call me in an entire week and here you are Fucking yourself with those guys!" Her eyes went down as she didn't speak anything.

She looked at the floor for a moment as I tried to figure things out.

"Is that it?" She asked me as she once again looked at me."If there is more finish it up. Because I have to leave," she said as I became damn mad at this. "What are you exactly mad at?" She asked me as once again scoffed at this and looked at her. "Are you mad because I'm with your brothers or that I didn't call you?" she asked me as my tongue felt numb. "If it's because I didn't call you so let me tell you. I'm not obligated to do that. Because we aren't a real couple okay? Or if why I'm here? It's because Vansham is my new boss." She said as my eyes and mouth and brain all got numb at the same time.

"What?"