CHAPTER 029

VIVAAN.

I guided him near the sea edge where the waves were hitting as he stood there enjoying the cold waves. While I too stood next to him. Even though he is a kid he carries himself well. Even if I don't guide him he can do it himself. But still I asked him to be with me so kept helping him as I guided him with my hand on his back.

He keeps being silent. If I don't speak he neither.

"I will be lying if I say I didn't yelled or gave the bruise to your sister. So I will be honest with you. But little boy don't hate me. I also care about your sister as much as you care about her." I told him as he smiled.

Good he is understanding.

"You don't care about her. And this thing you are doing to gain over favors its too not for Didi. You are doing it for your own benefit." the little kid said as I was dumbfounded.

He is so little how can he think so far and so much.

"Why do you think that way?" I asked him trying to prove him wrong when he said.

"I know that you and Didi are on some terms!" he said as I was astounded.

How can this kid knows so much? 

Heer isn't someone who will tell this to anyone.

"Why do you think that way?" I asked him figuring out who actually is responsible for this.

"Your mother that day, shouted and roared at dad that he was selling his daughter to you over money and that you guys are buying selling each other. I know my sister isn't someone who will do this but I also know that she is doing this for us," It's moms fault how can she say these things in front of a little kid. "Look I can die blind and dad can die with his diagnose too. We don't mind dying  but the person who is fine and healthy. We don't want her to suffer because of us." he continued. He sounded like a mature adult. Indeed tough situations are the best educator.

"You are thinking the wrong way. Just because you both are suffering, she too is sick. Because she has go through so much. So when she is doing this for you. Support her. Because this will lead her to her best. She can finally live normally. " I told him. I didn't wanted to agree but I just committed that we are based on terms.

"Do you believe she can leave after you guys die and she is helpless?" I asked him, he ignores,

"Do you believe she can go back to normal once she will be an excellent wife of a billionaire?" the kid asked me as his question sunk me in deep realisation.

Ofcourse not. Once I will breakup with her. The entire rivalry of mine would feed themselves on her like a leech.

"Of course she can. " I lied. Be selfish Vivaan. Be yourself. What happens to her why does this even matters to you after. And afterall once I will leave her they all will loose interest too. Just forget it.

"I still don't approve on you guys. "

"C'mon kid. Ask me whatever you want me to do. I will do it for you. "

"Really?" he asked with enthusiasm. As I smiled and agreed.

"Let me think then." he asked as he went in deep thought. "Be an horse I'll ride on you."

"What?" I asked him with blank expression. "You are so big. " I asked him as he smiled. 

"So what?"

"Noooooo!"

"Yesssss!"

Fine we can out of the water as I sat on my arms and legs and he stood laughing.

"Don't laugh and sit."

"I was kidding. I don't want to break your body or else my sister will have to pay for them too!" he said as I asked me to sit but he started to walk away as I ran behind him and started to walk away too.

~

I drove right outside of there wing as he walked out and half the people at the society compound were looking at us.  I walked him as Heer came running and hugged him. She was looking so worried as I darted at her  feeling hurt.

Why is she so worried not that I would have really killed him but then she broke apart from him and she walked towards me.

"Why weren't your picking up?" she asked me instantly as I looked at my phone. There was 27 missed calls.

Really?

"You don't even trust me?" I asked little hurt as she looked at me with anger.

"I wasn't worried because I don't trust you. I was hell worried because you have uncountable rivals. And when I heard you didn't had bodyguards or chauffeur I was going insane." She said. As I felt relief she already trusts me this much.

"I'm sorry I didn't pick your calls. We were busy with each other so I didn't check my phone." I said to her feeling bad. As I can sense how bothered she might me.

She sighed as she looked at me.

"Where did you guys go?" she asked me feeling little relaxed as I looked at her.

"We went to sea,"

"YOU WENT TO SEA?? " She immediately yelled at Manav as he nodded. Why sea is a big deal?

"Why did you go to the sea?" She asked him as she went towards him. He was looking somewhere else.

"I wanted to ask her before I believe him,"

"I told you to stop believing that crap. Why-"

"She lost her breath their she is still there waiting for justice. "

"Enough!"

What the hell??

"MOM. IS. DEAD. SHE ABANDONED. US." What?? There is still more in her life.

"She abandoned you. NOT. ME,"  the kid revolted back to his sister. As her eyes dropped a single tear and she slapped him.

Her family are the only people I have seen her loosing with.  She never fights back or hits back. Just takes in.

------------------------------------------------------------