CHAPTER 028

VIVAAN

I told her everything in my mind as she looked serious."You heard dad. he'd never agree!"

"I'll convince him at any cost."

"He won't lure in your trap with your money!!"

"I guess I have got enough experience of that," I said to her sarcastically.

"Fine then. Get his yes. And I'll give mine. Or else you have heard what he said. It's you or him and there is no way I'm gonna give any thought to this!"

"You are threatning me?" I asked her surprised at her words as she scoffed.

"I'm making you aware of the consequences," she shrugged as she started to walk out of the alley.

"Who was that guy you were talking to?" I asked her as I couldn't grasp my curiosity.

"My interviewer. Since I left all my jobs I need to find one as soon as possible." she said as I ran behind her and grabbed her by her wrist.

"Come back to me," I told her as she raised her eyebrows in and questioning look. "As my assistant?"

"You already have two!" She said as I looked at her. "My personal assistant. The one who'll follow me from house from morning to night. Look after my meals and deals." I asked her as she scoffed.

"You want a servant." she said as she mocked with disappointment as I chuckled at her.

"I just want to keep you by my side. "

"You are worried about Vansham?" She asked me instantly getting my point as I refused her with my head.

"I'm worried about all six of them. They all are shits." I told her as she laughed.

"You too."
~

I walked inside my office as I asked for my secreatary who walked inside. With his filed.

"Your appointments for today are -" before he could begin I stopped him.

"Buy me some casual clothes." I asked him cutting him in middle as I sat on my chair with my phone in the hand.

"Sure sir. I will ask your designer.
Any material you prefer."

"Not the designer." I immediately stopped him as his eyes widen.

"Pardon! sir,"

"I want one those sell on those roadsides. What we call that? Flee-" I asked with my curiosity and intention as his widen more. But than it rested.

"How much should I ask for. Is this for Orphanage or charity?" he asked me as I looked at him.

"It's for me." I said little embarrassed as he looked flabbergasted but than I passed him a glare and he left in confusion.

He asked me if I want to go in that house. I need to step in as a commoner.

~

I was waiting outside the special school of blinds as I witnessed Heer's brother on the line inside the gate.  He was waiting for someone as I witnessed the same maid walking towards him too.  She took him and started to walk with him as I stopped her.

"Can I talk to you kid?" I asked him as he looked somewhere else while talking to me.

"No you can't." he said as he pulled the maids hand to take her.

"C'mon do really believe I can hurt Heer. "

"You did!" he said without any hesitation. He indeed is her brother.

"That's why I want to solve misunderstanding between us." I told him as he sneered.

Such a little kid. How dare he sneered at me?

"Misunderstanding? I heard with my ears. "

"You heard incorrect." I reverted as he laughed.

"Listen uncle. I have been living my life depended on this ears. Why would I trust you over them?" he asked me.  Uncle?  Who the hell is he calling uncle?

"I'm not uncle?"

"Than should I address you as Grandpa?" he asked with god even this little kid had sarcasm.

"Leave him to me I'll take him home later. Let's go to park and talk there okay?" I asked the kid ignoring his rude behaviour as he disagreed.

"Aunty, he will murder me!" he said to the maid as she became protective of him.

"I won't. He is the brother of women I am marrying," I said to her as she raised her eyebrows.

"If he wasn't, you would have killed him?" What did they found a maid of mockery too?

I guess they are not sarcastic I'm way so much pathetic right now.

I can't even fire her. Damn.

Focus.

I squatted at the kids level as looked at him. He can't see me. But can feel my presence.

"Kid, if you won't talk to me how will you know if I'm a bad guy or not?" I said to him as looked with cold eyes but somewhere else. So moved towards where he was looking at.

"Fine." he said as he told his maid to let him be with me. She looked unsure but then she let him go.

I showed him the way towards the car's door as I helped him sit and plugged the seat belt as I sat at the drivers seat. I wanted the chaueffer but I knew this kid is Heer's brother. I didn't wanted to embarrass.

"You are too cruel." He said out of blue as I looked at him little surprised.

"Why?" I asked him while driving and looking.

"You are taking a blind to the rides where he can't even enjoy the heights?" he said as I realised what he meant.

"Sometimes things are not about the sights but about the uneasy feelings in heart." I said to him as his face rested a bit. "Do you think everyone who sits on the ride is to enjoy the heights. They are not. Most of them have there eyes closed.  The uneasy feeling in there heart is what is interesting." I told him as he was now looking little relaxed. "Sometimes knowing everything isn't fun." I told him as he smiled.

"Is your hobby comedies?" he asked me as I looked at him out of blue.

"No why? "

"You just made me laugh on that lame philosophy." I looked at him with more astonished look. "If the person can't see how with he know what and how much he is risking. And if he doesn't knows it how will he feel uneasy? For a blind person it's just a swing which is just a good source of air. Nothing more." he said as I tried to look at things with his point of view.

"Then, tell me where do you wanna go? " I asked him as he looked down.

"Sea," he said as I wanted to ask him.

"Sea has its own pleasant sound." he can read mind I guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys do you think it will be fun to see the arrogant and rich guy trying to win hearts of common people?