CHAPTER 045

VIVAAN.

"How can I love that sister of mine who went against everyone to marry that rich asshole who raped me. How can I love that mother who was there and did nothing? How can I love that father who said keep your mouth shut and live silently or tell me Vivaan tell me how can I love that brother? Who isn't my brother but given gift of your rapist brother Sahil!!" she spoke her words as I went to her a few more steps as I looked at her with confusion filled up to down in me.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean!! I thought you knew everything. You are standing here judging me, hating me and making me the evil person when everything that happened to me was never my fault!" She yelled to me as I realized her words and meaning. But it's too soon to judge Vivaan.

"Explain to me then, Heer before I create any mishap!" I too yelled at her loudly as she started to laugh.

"Explain?" she said with a hurtful smirk on her face "Explanation is just simple Vivaan. You gotta pull up the pieces," she said her smile fading as I was still confused.

"I don't understand anything," I told her without even trying. I want to know it from her mouth.

No more guessing games.

Just the facts.

"My sister married Satyamseth when she was young. She was twelve years older than me. And that asshole is fifteen years older than me. I don't know if you remember that at that time your company was under controversies because of the sudden appearance of a brother in your family. Your illegitimate brother Sahil and then to prevent them for his dear sister your uncle took in Sahil as a Ronak and his brother to stop the media. Sahil and Dii ended up having an affair. The result is Manav. And this thing didn't go that fine with your uncle so he use violence on my Dii to the point where she went insane. Still, she managed to escape and came to us. To our house. And of course, your bastard uncle wouldn't stop at that. So he came to our house. With Sahil. He beat my sister in front of his eyes as she hurt her cerebral and went crazy. He hammered my father's leg until he went cripple and raped me. Sahil standing there was just a teenager who couldn't do much he must be shocked. Of course. But. When your uncle left. Instead of helping me, helping my father,  helping my sister he too raped me. There right there. I seemed like an open treasure to him that he went on robbing me, raping me too," she said as I was blanked.

Forgot that I have a mouth to speak. Or voice.

This is something I never knew or expected.

I thought she was raped once.

But she was raped twice.

At that age. As a kid. Saw her father's leg being hammered. Sister debacle to madness. Mother scared, like that.

She went through everything. At that age.

But

Why me? Then?  Why did she play her part with me?

Would not it have been easier with Sahil? She could just play better with them. She could have taken better revenge with the enemy just beside her.

Why did she run so long?

"But why did you involve me?? Why did you play with me and my emotions?" I asked her being selfish. Instead of consoling her, I was interrogating her.

"You. You were just the stairs to me," she said as I scoffed.

"If your aim was Sahil you could have just gone to him why did you involve me? He was already head over heels for you! "

"Why?" She asked me as she took one step closer to me. Furious and red with anger. "Because your mother intentionally spread those controversies and intentionally asked his brother to take in Sahil to prevent Mannan empires. So that she can kick my sister out of his brother's life because she was poor. And you know even after everything ruined my family and its happiness. When I was in the hospital fighting for my life and pain and struggle as a 13-year-old kid. She came to me. Looked at me disgustingly like I was a parasite and came to my ears and said 'Even if you will scream and shout no one will hear you and believe you. Because money can make people deaf and blind' These were her words that ring in my head every morning. Those eyes come into my head before I try to sleep every night. That's why I wanted to ruin her. And you know what nothing ruins a mother more than seeing her struggling child," she said as I couldn't believe my ears.

Was this happening?  Is this not my delusion?  Is this not what is happening in my subconscious mind?

Is this all real?

"So you don't love me. Don't care about me. I was just your bait. A mere chess piece?" I asked her hurt filled in me.

I should be supporting her in these things.

But I can't help myself.

This is making me mad and go crazy and hate her to the very extent to kill her right now.

The more honest I was with her. The more fake she was with me.

"No. I do. I didn't want to. Of course, I should be hating you. And I should have killed you. But I could not bring myself up to kill you when you were sleeping beside me yesterday evening. I wanted to see your mother's crying face so badly. But I couldn't do it. And yes to be telling you the truth. And on that day at your house with your brothers I was scared. And you protecting me that time what I said do you was true. And even seeing your uncle yesterday unexpectedly I was frightened. I told you the place and time were planned apart from them. Every word I spoke to you without my smirk or my tough face was true." She said to me as I was more lost Now

Is this game too??

Is she still playing???

"So what are you going to do right now?" I asked her.

I want to know what about us?

Our life? Our love?

But again her same laugh.  Her same smile her same tough self.

She laughed as she turned and climbed up at the fence of the highway  I was scared that she will fell. I walked towards her but she sat on it as I was relieved.

She is fine.

And I couldn't make myself hate her.

I was worried about her.

Her smile getting bigger.

"Now nothing. You ruined my plan.  You ruined everything. You went around digging in things and found out everything. Now you know. And if you know Sahil knows because he always has his ears on you. And if Sahil knows of course Satyamseth knows and no wonder the first person he will tell to silence me will be your mother. So now your mother knows too. Everything is finished. I am finished. We are finished, she said as put her legs up and pushed herself down. As she fell.

"HEER!! " I screamed as I ran to catch her but she was already falling and far from my grasp.

My hands still extended as I saw her falling in front of my own two eyes. And her smirk.

That smirk of hers.

----------------------------------------------------------

Did this chapter clear everything up??? 
Ask me if confused.