CHAPTER 044

VIVAAN.

I was waiting outside the door of her shabby house. As after ringing the Bell. It took her a brief moment to answer it.

She opened it as she was surprised for a moment and instantly half closed the door.

"What do you want?" she asked me as I  looked at her, astounded, Her lies, her false promises, and fake love confession and cries.

Everything.

Came right in front of me.

But I'm gonna play along. Let's see what her real motto is. And how far is she willing to go?

"I'm here to take my wife. We have a media conference today." I said to her as she showed me her fake and broken eyes.

But again became tough.

Hypocrite.

"I'm not going anywhere,"

"I'm not asking I'm here to take you,"  I said to her as she did a moment looked confused and then back to her face. She opened the whole door and went inside.

I clearly remember seeing someone. Where is that person?

Was that my illusion? I guess my mind has set in the mentality to only see plotting and plans.

I went inside and I looked around to see the trail of that person.

But just nowhere. Nothing. What is this?

She came outside after half an hour dressed in a dress of her one.

Only if I didn't know who she is. I would say that she was looking breathtaking. But not when I know everything. Clearly.

Maybe.

"I'm ready let's leave." She saw me surveying the room as  I stopped at her appearance. I hummed as we both came out of her house.

And then went down.

"Your dad?  Did you talk to him? " I asked her out of the blue as only her and she was there in the car.

Given what I heard yesterday. She mustn't be surprised. Or maybe she is an amazing actor.

"No. The last time was before the wedding."

"Really?" I asked her in her reply and she nodded.

"About my uncle-"

"Please Vivaan I don't want to talk about anything."

"You have to listen." I interrupted her as she silenced and looked irritated."He will be at the party. And according to me, he doesn't remember you. So you better not do or behave anything that can remind him of you," I said to her as she looked at my face. As I could not look at hers. Since I was driving.

"Stop the car," she said as I looked at her. And back on the road again. "Why??"

"I said stop the car Vivaan." She again said as I stopped it in the side in the middle of the highway of a flowing river below it. So it wasn't that flooded with cars. It was rather quiet. A cold breeze like the cold person I was just bait for.

I sat there as I finally once again looked at her.

"You know. Don't you?" She asked me randomly as I looked at her little shocked.

Well, I sure am not behaving the same self as her. Or how I should behave after finding out her culprit. But she still caught it earlier than I thought.

"Is there something I should know?" I asked her as she chuckled sarcastically.

"How much do you know Vivaan?"

"Just as much as that you calling my name from your filthy mouth is making me puke," I said to her as she started to laugh. Psychopath.
But then again silent. Serious.

"And now what are going to do? " she asked me relying back on her seat.

"I want some answers. I hope you reply to them. This time honestly. " I said to her as she turned her face towards me.

"I got it that everything you did from the very beginning was planned. You suddenly meet me. You acting all different and making me fall for you. That crying and saying that you will fall for me outside of my house. Running away from the farmhouse. Acting and pretending that your father was sick. Your father acting all cocky with me. Everything was plain. I get it. But why did you do this? 

Money??"

I asked her as she laughed again.

"I have said hundred times I don't want your money!" she spoke. I know that. I just want to know why marry me. Then. "I want revenge," she said as she walked out of the car I too came outside.

And grabbed her.

"Don't worry I'm not running away," she said as I looked at her.

"Vivaan. Everything you said was true. Everything you explained was planned. But just the place and time. " she said to me as she went to the side of the highway she looked down at the water and was smiling.

"Beautiful," she spoke in the middle of our conversation looking at the Grey flowing river below us.

"Don't judge my words. What I told you outside of the house was true. How scared at that time I was, was true. How much I wanted to hug you and cry in your arms that night and stay in them was true. "

"Cut the nonsense and stopped acting," I said to her still playing well her role.

"And what Kiya said to you was true as well. I don't love anyone. Not my blind brother. Not my cripple and burdening sick father, my already dead mother. Or my mad sister. No one. "  she said as I looked at her. Trying to figure her out.

"You are an evil bitch." I told her as she smiled.

"I am," She smiled annoyingly at me as I waited for her to complete her. Words

"How can I love that sister of mine who went against everyone to marry that rich asshole who raped me. How can I love that mother who was there and did nothing? How can I love that father who said keep your mouth shut and live silently or tell me Vivaan tell me how can I love that brother? Who isn't my brother but given gift of your rapist brother Sahil!" She spoke her words as I -

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, readers! How many of you remembered that Sahil and Satyamseth both last name was Ronak?