CHAPTER 031

VIVAAN.

"I want to make this real." I said to her my words what I was really feeling in my heart right now. Directly from my heart to my lips.
Like a bow I have realised my arrow.

Her smile faded as her eyes turned dark. Why?

Why? Heer?? Why?

"This is the worst joke you have ever made." she said as I sighed and tightened my grip on her arms. But not in the wrong way.

"This is not a joke."

"So you are making fun of me. Yeah this is not a joke I'm a joke." She said as I scoffed with frustration and surveyed the highway as I again looked at her.

"Why do you believe this is funny?" I asked her frustrated on her distrust at me. As she smiled sarcastically.

"Give me one good reason to believe someone as great and mighty as you want to be with a lowlife like me?" she asked me as I was amazed at her.

To answer straight.

Because I love you.

I wanted to say it. Say it so badly. But I am unable to. This words can remain in my heart even my tongue but can't escape my lips. I can't put myself to say it.

So let's be what I am like. The rude and bastard me.

"Because I want you to. This is an order. And another clause in the deal." I said to her as her eyes widen with wrath taking toll on  her too.

As I was already drown in fury on myself.

"Have you seen a sky meeting ground. It never happens . That's what we are like." She said to me as I smirked.

"The sky collides the ground look at that." I said to her as I showed her the edge of the sea at where we were standing in front of; at the Marine drives.
The very edge where the impossible turns into reality.

She looked at it as she laughed.

"This is not philosophy class. This is reality Vivaan. This is the truth." she yelled at me as I released her from my grip.

"I too am not lecturing. I am saying what I believe in." I said to her honesty.

No remorse at all.

"Vivaan-"

"Don't call me Vivaan. Call me Vee. Call me Vee Heer!" I ordered her "What you called me a while ago,"

"I'm sorry but I stepped my boundary that time." she said as once again I grabbed her squished her in my arms.

"You have no boundaries with me." I said to her as my face was hovering at hers. Since it was really very late. There wasn't much car or people and since we were beside our car not much can see from the passing cars either.

I pulled her more in me as she tried to push me. "Please, Vivaan. This is unacceptable!" she said as she tried to pull apart from me. But I was rather very strong. And according to this grip even her fighting skills can't help her right now.

Silly girl. Struggling in me.

I understand her uneasiness and her insecurities but I can't afford to loose her over these things. Can I?

"Give me one chance Heer. I'll prove you this was your best mistake ever." I murmured to her as she took her face away from me. By looking at the other side. While her cheeks were right in front of me.

I said her these as I rested my lips on her sweaty red cheeks. Which were blushing right now.

And smiled while still them being on her. "You know you are the first girl in my life. Who is rejecting me so desperately." I sneered at her to lighten her mood as they were running over all the unnecessary things.

She took her face away as I kept pushing my lips on her and she kept pulling apart. As at last we ended up bending way more that we could have and we ended up falling. But as this storm hit us I changed my positions with her so that she doesn't falls on her head. I'd rather fall at mine. As we both hit the ground and mine hit harder at the ground with a huge thud. With her upon me.

I closed my eyes struggling in pain that my head endured with the fall.

As her worried voice surrounded me.

"Vee...Vee... Are you okay?" She asked as she too started to rub my head while sitting upon me.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. It was just a loud sound," I lied as the vision were multiple as my head fell in constant pain.

"No, you slammed the ground." She said to me as I finally looked at her face which was full of worries like the way she worries about her family.

Am I really that special for her?

And then the realisation hit her as she remembered that she was sitting on me as she stood and lend me her hand. "Take and stand. Can you stand on your own? Should I ask -"

"I'm really okay girl. It's just a small pain which I have medics of," I told her as I took her hand and stood. And kissed her cheeks again. This time without falling.

"And I just took it," I said to her as I took my lips off her cheeks as once again they were really red.

God I never imagined such a strong girl would blush this hard when I'll touch her. I mean I have touched her before but right every single sense feels different. Feels right.

"Alright then," she finally spoke as I looked at her eyes widen.

What did she said?

"In agreement or not. In clause or not. Let's be together," she said as my face which was already in a smile fell in much more smiley face as I hugged her.

"Damn I love you!"

I

Said

It.

I managed to said it.

But she pulled apart as she looked at my shock face. "What?"

She asked me with shock as I was too in one.

"I - I... " I faltered again as I looked at her and a sudden crash in me ran as I spoke it again. " I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------