CHAPTER 036

VIVAAN.

I was waiting for her at the door of the car as she walked there. I already sent her dad and brother to the association's housing. So that doctors and nurses will look after them and keep an eye on their health. Today. And now I'm taking her to the mansion myself. Not that she will run away. But I wanted to.

I haven't talked since yesterday even when she was bidding goodbye to her family in the morning. She is ignoring me and is irritatingly silent. She walked towards me as my chauffeur ran to take her luggage. As he kept it in the car and she reached me. I hold her hands or say I grabbed it since she shove me away.

"I'm gonna marry you. And if you are mad at me don't forget you awoke this side of me. Ever since I met you from the first day I was very nice to you. I was on my best behavior but you pushed the wrong door when you went to take the interview." I told her as she looked at me with dreadful eyes.

"Why are you still crazy after all you asked the HR to fire me before I even started,"

"So? What did you think I will let the wife of Vivaan Mannan, soon to be Heer Mannan work at my brothers as an fucking assistant?" I said angrily as she flinched since along with my angry eyes my hands too were tightened.

"Don't let that last name bother me in my private life! "

"I don't take orders. Why do you keep forgetting?" I asked as I released her hand.  As she looked at her wrist since my grip was hard.  They were just red and didn't bruise. "And it's not just about the last name even your middle name is mine. And don't push me so that I even change your first and give you the name I want!" I said as I sat in the car. While she kept looking at me with hatred-filled eyes.

But then finally changed her path and went to the other side as she sat in the car with me and the driver started to drive, I gestured to him.

~

The car parked out of the mansion and I saw Mom on the big door with her servants. Since I forcefully put Mom the in-charge of the entire marriage she is probably looking after everything. She is not happy since she still believes we are doing things for money and a contract but she didn't get any evidence against this so she partially has to believe Daadi too agreed happily suddenly which I believe Daadu is responsible for.

I walked out of the maddening silent car and went to the other side to have Heer's hand she ignored it at first but then took it eventually as I walked with her. Mom was standing with no smile or warmth but as we came closer she faked and kissed Heer on both cheeks as she smiled.

"This is how we greet professionally to the close people we know. Since you will be his wife you need to know the rules to behave," she said as I realized that nobody can change her.

As Heer rolled her eyes, Mom's mouth clenched looking at Heer. And I squished her hand that was in my hand she didn't flinch this time.

"I'm grateful for your help," Heer said as she looked pushed. She was forcing herself into this. Didn't she agree to this herself? It's just that it's a little sooner than expected.  Why cause a fuss at this?

And we went inside the house and I saw that the decorations were already half done.

Her hand was still on me as I felt they were sweating now. She was probably nervously looking at the surrounding.
I went to her ear I released my breath near her neck as I spoke. "Smile wife," I said to her in a rough voice instead of a sweet as she took her neck and head away from me. And tried to free her hands but I didn't let her.

"Show her to her room," Mom said to her secretary as I immediately interrupted.

"What room are you giving her?" I asked them as Mom turned to look at me. "The third guest room is located in the left wing on the second floor," Mom said as I refused.

"She will live in the room next to mine until she shifts in mine. And don't worry I'll show her myself. And after half an hour send someone to clean it " I said as I dragged her to the elevator. As we climbed to the seventh floor. She keep trying to leave my hand as I kept my grip well.

"We are off the space where I have to pretend. Leave my hand, " she send after her numerous failed attempt.

"Oh you don't get it we no longer are at the contractual terms. I'll do whatever I wish now. So make peace with your mind. You still are my girlfriend don't forget. " I said to her as I pulled her inside her room next to mine.  As rested her at the door as I closed it. While she was surprised at first but then she grasped the situation.

"You disgust me. I hate you now. From what I heard. I don't think I can like you,"

"You weren't meant to hear it. That was my only way to convince your father. You came at the wrong time!" I said to her she smiled.

"The meaning behind it doesn't matter. The words themselves hurts Vivaan, I have said it already!"

"Vee. "

"No, you are not Vee. You are Vivaan Mannan. Who I will marry till he inherits her company and I will take care of my family. That's it."

"It's better for you to break this delusion of yours. I'm not gonna let you go anywhere. You love me don't forget that. And don't let that words of mine put your mind in his grip. Those were meant for your father just your father. That was my only way. And yes you did hurt me when you went to consider Rehan's offer. But it doesn't matter anymore since I took care of it. So Ms. Wife we are gonna be married soon look after that. And look forward to our wedding night. I'm not gonna let you sleep. So sleep as much as you want for this week. "