CHAPTER 042

VIVAAN.

I walked towards the window with slow steps. As I heard that Kiya too was on her window and what she was talking about was audible from my place. To me.

"Are you sure?" Heer asked the person on the phone and the reply came from the other side which wasn't audible. "Okay, then see you later," she said as she hugged up.  It wasn't some stupid conversation what the hell am I thinking it must be just random.

My phone rang as I walked with my pace this time towards my phone on the bed. I looked at the caller ID. It was my secretary. Finally, the news I was waiting for a long is here.

"Sir, the thing has been set. I'll send you the photographs later evening," he said as I nodded. It is done.

"Just tell me it's good or not?" I asked him since I could grasp my curiosity. As his side of the phone became silent.

"I prefer you to see it yourself," he said after a long pause.  As I already understood the answer. 

I wore back my new shoes as I walked out. And went to Heer's door.

"You ready to leave?" I asked her as she came outside with her bag and some stuff.  And then the servant took our bag as soon as we got out of the elevator.

Mom and Daadi were at the door as they weren't looking happy. As always.

"Vivaan. We need to hear good news as soon as possible. You know it before your birthday the better news you'll give you will be in favor of daadu. " Daadi said as soon as we reached them. She says this to everyone. But none of us know since none has given any good news in the house.

We smiled irritated as the driver came to inform car is ready and we left. To leave. Thank goodness.

We sat in the car as we left for Villa.

"Heer. Fine, I made a mistake. What are you planning on? Keep ignoring me like this?" I asked her as she smiled.

"Of course not. You said you would have cut my tongue off. Maybe I will forgive after cutting yours." she said as I laughed.

"I won't look nice without tongue and I'm sure you don't want a sick husband too in your already miserable life." I scoffed as she passed me a glare.

"Right. Should I take revenge then?" she asked me as I looked at her, eyebrow twitched,
"What is that? " I asked her as she smiled sarcastically.

"I will keep screaming someone else name all the while tonight. Tit for tat," I laughed at her naive words as she was looking serious.

"You dare try that," I said with a suddenly serious face as she smiled
Angrily too.

~

We entered the house as I grabbed her hand and she for a moment looked surprised but got neutral. I was expecting her to shake me away but she didn't.  Maybe she is forgiving me slowly. And I started to take her upstairs as she follow me and then I took her to our room and rested my palm and chin on her shoulder. Her face is beside mine.

"Our home," I said to her with a smile.

"Our home or our bedroom," She said as I laughed. And I got in front of her. I scooped her cheeks in my hands as I cupped her face.

"I'm truly sorry for what I did yesterday. Trust me I wasn't thinking about her. It just came out of habit." I said to her as she looked away.

"But you said you have never been intimate with her before?"

"I have never. But we have kissed before. Multiple times," I said honestly to her.

"Why did you like her? I didn't see anything special or likable in her?" she asked me as she got away from my hands and started to look around the room.

"It was just out of adolescence. She was the only girl around me ever since childhood. "

"I see," she said and I felt her agreement in her voice as I walked towards her and hugged her tightly from behind she flinched but got together as she took my palms in her hands and intertwined them with me.

"Do you realize you sucked our wedding night? " She said as I laughed.

"I know right? What an asshole I'm. Maybe we can have a wedding afternoon? How's the idea?"

"A stupid one," she said as we both giggled

"Where do you wanna go for honeymoon?" I asked her as she looked at the side of my face.

"Temple? " she said playfully as we both laughed.

"c'mon!!! "

"Mmm... Nowhere. I don't like to travel at all. " she said as I smiled

"Well, then I guess this room and this bed in the only destination we will be visiting. " I said to Heer as she smiled and nodded. As I took her to bed and lay her down. As I laid my lips on her too. ----

~

Heer was sleeping hugging me. We both were naked and the sun was setting. We slept in the middle of noon. After our little love session.

I tucked the hair on her face in her ear as I looked at her beautiful face as smiled at her.  She is so beautiful. And just perfect.

The more powerful an asshole and bastard I'm for the outside world.

The more weak and stupid and naive I'm around her. How can I be so different from her than what I'm always?

There is so much wrong thing I have been doing since the day I met her, to be honest, I am never good to her. Sometimes it makes me wonder why even after all I do, she still chooses to stay with me.

Shut up! You are thinking about what Kiya said, once again! You keep trying to add the game to Heer's life.

Suddenly her eyes started to open as she looked at me and I passed her my warmest smile and then I kissed her head as she hugged me more tightly.

"I think we should walk up," I said to her as she shooked her head.

"I don't want to. Let's sleep in till tomorrow morning," she asked and I laughed.

"I have work to finish. " I said to her as she sighed.

"Must it be today? " she looked so offended as I chuckled and hugged her sinking her in me.

"No it mustn't," I said to her but then someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it? " I asked as Heer pulled apart from me.

"Sir, your uncle is here." The servant said as I sat straight and Heer too sat up, she picked the clothes on the bed as she started to wear them and I too picked my sweats and wear them. We both were ready in ten minutes as we left the room.

We went downstairs and I saw Satyam's Uncle. And I smiled at him as I saw the footsteps beside me of Heer were now halted. I looked at her face of her as she was flushed, scared, and teary, she took a step back fumbling, her eyes fluttering, and then she almost fell back.

Heer.

Wait. No. It is not what I'm thinking!