CHAPTER 035

VIVAAN.

Pick up! Pick up!!  Pick up!

PICK UP!  FUCk!

Here she goes ignoring me again. Fleeting from my hands again. Ignoring me for four days.

"Sir," my secretary came inside as he handed me his iPad. "Here is the CCTV footage. Ma'am went for her final interview today and seems to be picked at the job," he told me as I saw her finals visits in the ipad.

So she did went against my words and took the job.

"Pack my things I'm moving back to headquarters," I said to my secretary  as I stood and went out. From the elevator to my car as I dismissed my chauffeur and then started to drive my own way.

Before they get a grasp on her. I need to make her mine.

I drove on the roads with twists and turns as I parked my car out of the her complex. I removed by watch, my belt, my glasses, my tie and as lastly I  left my phone in the car as I walked out. I went into the same shitty elevator as I ride up at the floor. I walked out as I rang the bell and the door opened by her servant. She instantly led me in as I removed my expensive shoes outside.

I walked inside as his father looked at me angrily.

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to marry your daughter, sir. This week itself." I said to him as he laughed.

"She is not an apartment you can buy within a week. Not until I'm alive!"

"Well then I guess you have to die." I said to him as I sat on the stool in front of him. "I get it that you are unclear and insecure after want happen to your first daughter. But I know what happened to your second daughter too. If I will get my words out. You will be ruined." I said piercing his chest as he looked at me with much more rage.

She was talking about pride and reputation. She took that job because of it. Well done then I am gonna use it against you then.

"Yes, you are right I'm an evil rich ignorant asshole.  But what nice man would take in a rape victim and marry her. Not me then I will make sure she weds no where!" I spit my words as his face was looking like an angry little kid who can't do anything against a giant older man.

He was looking straight at me as he was probably hoping to chop me as suddenly a sound of things falling rang in the room and I moved to see the servant who was looking at the goods with the glass of water shattered on the ground.

Heer.

Good timing. Better you know now. What crossing me feels like. She was standing with her dark eyes lying on me like she was dead inside as she seemed like she wasn't breathing either.

I stood from the stool as I went out to her and stood in front of her. With her daggers still fixated on me.

"Good that you heard it too. Be prepared to be my wife soon. I will take you and get you in your dress and you will sit beside me with no single word or argument anymore. And will act as my wife. Whenever I will ask you to. You crossed me. Your crossed my words. And you crossed my actions. Ignored me for four days. What do you think I am? You saw me negotiating like a businessman. You saw me caring and loving like a boyfriend. Now you will see me evil and ruthless as a husband. You dared to go against me with my brothers who I despise. Get ready for your punishment." I said as I walked out of the door from beside her as I was about to walk away from the elevator.

"Once again you are thinking of me as Kiya," she said with a rough and lost voice as I turned to look at her. As she too did.

"This isn't about Kiya anymore. Because she is a rich and noble women and you are just a piece of rag I'm gonna use and throw." I said my words and her eyes turned teary.

It did. I know it's hurting.  And I'm sorry.  But I can't take things slow anymore. Not after what I heard about what my uncles are doing behind my back.

And I have to take this path.

I did love you. But I love nothing and no one more than my company. And not to forget you did go against me.

My women or not. No body crosses me.

"Well then let me tell you. This rag isn't willing to give herself anymore." she said as I went to her.

"Ahh shhh.  I'm not asking I'm telling you what I'm gonna do. You want try flying away. You are welcome too. Remember my power surrounds the country if it will be on me it will take me less than 24 hours to find you even if you are in hell!" I yelled as she flinched back.

Afterall this side was something very new to her.

"And running like a father and a blind brother like that you won't be able to make far. So don't anger me further. I will have my men send to you who will take you to the mansion today for the rituals and some to take your father and brother for what you asked for. Get it?" I asked to her as she looked with tears slipping from her eyes.

"GET IT!! " I yelled again since she didn't answered the first time.

But she still didn't responded as i grabbed her from had arms as I grabbed tightly. "Did you get it on not?" I gritted her as her tears kept sliding through.

"Yes. "

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers

Twist of path? How do you like it??