CHAPTER 009

VIVAAN.

"Who her?" she asked me as I realized I slipped on my tongue as I now glare at her.  I spoke words I shouldn't ever.
I don't want to be their comedian for their drinks.
Let's just slide it away.

"You don't stand at a place to ask me questions," I said her trying to slip out of the conversation as I noticed her face turning in more of her usual fuck of the face. That's more like her. She just doesn't give a damn about anything. She is just a perfect piece of investment.

I came out of my thoughts as I looked at her.

"So what is it that you want?" I asked her changing the topic from mine to hers. As she looked up at me. She stared at me for seconds as she took her eyes away.

"How long is this going to last?" she asked me ignoring my question. What I asked didn't have any meaning. That just makes me go mad. Who the fuck she thinks she is to ignore my questions? And this just ignites a fire in me.

"I asked you. Answer mine first." I said to her trying to suppress myself. Since we both want each other. I looked at her as she glanced at me. But again took her eyes away. She has this multi-personality of my eyes playing tricks on me.  For a flicker of a second, she is all innocent, and then the next minute a total badass.

"I need to confirm if I can do this," she said giving me an excuse as I looked at her.  But somehow it makes sense. She must know the time she is gonna invest so that she can charge that much.

"Until my Birthday next year,"  I told her as she looked up at me and was sending me a look that meant I'm an idiot. "When is that? " she asked me since I didn't reply to her look.

"How did you know my address?" I asked her off-topic as her interrogating face changed. She sighed as she looked at me. I did what she did to me.

"Office file," she said remarking her words as if I'm gonna eat her.

"That girl was jus-"

"I don't give a shit about it," she said if ignoring my explanation as I looked at her. This girl makes me go insane.

"You must," I said to her greeting my teeth.

Calm!  Calm! You need her for now.

"Because there are going to be rules that you will have to follow, " I said to her trying not to go crazy right now.

"Well discuss it later. I have to go home," she said to me once again ignoring me. God. Forget it.

"November fifth," I told her as she looked at me.

"Nineteen months," she said with a worried expression as I looked at her trying to figure out what is going on in her head.

"We need that much to convince everyone that we love each other, " I told her as she looked at me now.

She was looking nervous as once again that fragile side of her started come visible as she was playing with her fingers thinking something deeply.

Am I hallucinating again?

"Okay," she suddenly said as I looked at her sudden agreement.

"You didn't tell me what you want?" I asked her as she looked at me.

"You... Have ---" she stuttered at her words trying to explain but then she hold her breath and took a deep one as she sighed and once again became.

God does she have a split personality.

"My family..." she started to speak and then halted. " You already know about my family's condition. I won't repeat it. And you have a charity associating hospital for sick people." she halted once again as she looked straight at me. "I want you to help me there," she said her words as she waited for my response.

"And?" I asked her referring to what more she needed.

"That's it," she said as I laughed at what the hell is saying.

"That's it?" I asked her amused at her naive self.

"I want you to ask your association for a match kidney and eyes for my brother and father along with mental treatment for my sister at Bangalore's top hospital. I have heard they do it for free. I want your help there.  I don't want anything more than this just please list my family's name in the upcoming charity file," she said as I looked at her.

Is she trying to act innocent or she has bigger plans?

"That's all you need?" I asked her again giving her a chance to add more.
"I can do this for free for you," I said to her as she looked at me.

"Every free thing holds bigger value than its actual cost," she said as I tried to grasp her words.

"You still have a chance. Why don't you ask for money?" I asked her. Is she actually this stupid?

"I don't want your money I already told you," she said getting pumped up as I looked at her angry face.

"Why?  Why not?  You can ask for any amount!"  I asked her seriously as she took away her eyes from me. And stared at the floor. Once again the other personality of her raising.

"Because then I will be your whore not your employee," she said stating the fact that all the humans in this society would say about her.

"You know you could have asked the charity yourself. Looking that you are an employee at this company and your hard family condition they would have helped you," I said to her explaining that her problem could have been solved earlier than this.

As she looked up again and smirked and laughed.

"Asked? Help?" She said as she laughed more now. "Don't you think I would have already gone there instead of suffering this much?" she asked me as I raised my eyebrows. What does she mean?

"So?" I asked her straight as she saw me with a wrathful expression.

"He said he will help me," she said as I shrugged.

"Then? "

"I just had to meet him outside of a hotel at night," she said as my eyebrow fell, and, sighed. This is one of the most common things.

"Why aren't you angry?  Say you gonna remove that person?" she said looking at my calm behavior after hearing her answer.

"Out of twenty-seven thousand employees in Mshines. The entire twenty-six thousand are like this. How many am I gonna remove?" I said to her answering with my calmness.

But she started to laugh with sarcasm as I looked at her.

"A total bastard you are," she said as once again I witness her boldness. "You fire people if they drive a wrong way and here you are justifying for an asshole like him," she said using what I did earlier.

"Well because I'm one of those twenty-six thousand employees too," I told her as her face changed into a cold glare.

"Just because of people like you thousands of people are dying out there," she said as I smirked at her.

"Didn't you say nothing comes for free? If not in cash they gotta repay us somehow?" I said twitching one side of my eyebrow as my one-sided smirk. I stood as I walked toward her side and leaned on her my hands on the sofa as she too bent away to keep her distance from me. But I kept leaning more and more.

"Now that you are gonna be my wife should we have our wedding night today? Since you already know that you are asking me for help you have to repay!" I said to her, rage rose in her. But before she could do anything.

The door opened itself and all the guys came inside.

Vansham,  Rudram,  Veer, Ansh, Rehan, and Sahil.