CHAPTER 007

VIVAAN.

I went inside the club with all the sounds as I saw my guys and went to them. All of them raised their hands as one by one we had a hi-fi with each other. Laughs and smiles.

There were Rehan,  Rudram, Ansh,  Veer, and Vansham.

"Ow bro it's been long," Ansh said as he gave me the final hi-fi.

"When did you come back from New York? " I asked him as he sipped the last sip of his drink.

"Just now " he answered.

"Where is that punk?" Veer asked me referring to Sahil as I looked at him and sat on one of the chairs.

"Already here" Sahil's voice came from behind as they all have themselves hi-fi too. 

While I ordered a drink for myself.

And drank it in one sip.

"So how's it going?" Rudram asked as we looked at all.

"This little guy has found a toy in his office," Vansham said referring to Rehan. As we all awed at him.

"Guys she is not a toy," he said clearing his words as we all laughed.

"So?" Ansh asked him. As he looked at him. "She is a nice girl,"  he said as the guys chucked at him.

"Don't tell us you are gonna fall for some wasp," Rudram said. "Don't be ridiculous okay" Rudram accused him as he passed him a glare.

"Why what's wrong with a poor girl?" I asked him sipping my another drink.

"Don't tell me this time you are gonna find a poor girl for your contract marriage,"  Vansham made fun of the past events that occurred.

All of us seven are cousins and brothers.

Vansham and Rudram are sons of my first aunt,  Ansh and Veer my second aunt while Rehan is my real brother, and Sahil son of our last uncle who is illegitimate. But all of us seven brothers work together upon each other and have fun. Each of us has our shares in the company and we handle our sections.

"Fuck you," I said to him as I sipped another glass.

"So what it's like you all keep on doing it all day?" Vansham asked him as all of them laughed at him. While he kept Drinking and looking at his phone.

When suddenly Veer snatched his phone and started to wow as well as make everyone sit at their place and looked at it. While Rehan sat there. It was a nude selfie of a girl they all pleasured their eyes with it.

"Who is this?" Everyone kept asking as they all looked at it turn-wise.

"Some office employee trying to linger on me," he said to him as they all kept looking at it and laughing. I stood suddenly as the chair fell back and I looked at the guys who were drowning looking at other photos too while Rehan sat back doing nothing. I snatched the phone from their hands I made it fall on the ground and stepped on it with all my pressure.

"Shouldn't you stop them?" I asked Rehan as he looked at me.

"She sends it to me with her own will,"

"She sends you to see it, not the entire group. "

"It's her fault!"  I heard his words as my last nerve gave up on me and I punched him as he swayed a little bit came back in his position and looked at me.

"What if it was Shrishti?" I asked looking at Vansham and Ansh now who were having the most fun with it.

"Don't fuck up!!!" Vansham got mad as he walked over to me. And grabbed me. And I grabbed his hands as I threw them away.

"Why? Your girl is a girl. Others are not?" I asked him as I looked at him.

But then he chuckled as he looked at me. "Look who is giving gyaan on girls. The one who buys them!"  he said accusing me.

"While at least I give them what they deserve. Not like you all treating them like your slaves!" I said to him as I looked straight at him.

"You shouldn't have brought Shrishti in this," He said as I looked at him passing my coldest glare.

"Yeah, you went overboard their Vivaan," Rudram and Rehan said as they looked at me.

"Don't treat me as if I'm wrong here!?"

"You are,"  They said as I looked at them amused.  "Look girls like this are just an whore and gold digger. You think I must be the only person she sends her nudes. There might be another fifty guys on her snap. They want attention like this. It's her choice. She must know the outcomes if she took a step?" Rehan said as I looked that how much of a crap my brother is. "What her intentions were or what she does isn't the point what you do is important. How can you act this shitty?" I asked him as I looked at him straight.

"Fine I was wrong," he admitted as they went back on their conversation about here and there I left the hall and went in the hallway as the girl approached me.

And took me to the wall as I looked at her.
"Does your father knows what you are doing here?" I asked her as she looked surprised but then smiled.

"I'm an orphan," she said with a seducing look. And I sighed.

"Then any brother," I asked her again as she laughed.  "I'm a single child."

"Your boyfriend?" she laughed louder she said " I don't have one on-" Before she could complete I changed our position and now she was on the wall as I started to kiss her. And she did that too as she climbed up on my waist with her legs as I too kept my hands on her butt and feel her body against me.

"Then your house on mine? " she asked me in the middle as I put her down.  "Mine is near," I said as she nodded and we went outside then I sat in my car in the driver's seat in the parking area as she set on the seat next to me. I started to drive.

She touched me here and there as I kept driving a bit for once letting the fun and thrill get away from me. She is a pro.

And then finally we reached the gate of my Villa as the security opened the gate and I went into the garage side with my car.  And I dismissed my guards on the way. Finally, the car stopped and as soon as it did she came all over me and sat on me. And started to kiss me and rub herself against me as I too reverted her with my actions.

"The car has its thrill," she said as she started to remove her skirt. And revealed her bare skin. As I denied it and opened the door. And walked out her legs round on my waist with my hands on her butt as I started to walk out of the garage area and went onto the main lawn.

But then I spotted her. HEER.

What is she doing here at this hour?

-----------------------------------------------------------