CHAPTER 011

VIVAAN.

I walked out of the house and I spotted Heer, I grabbed her by her arm to stop but she freaked out again.

"Heer," I called her examining her as I realized she was crying. Finding her miserable like this, I tried to take her in an embrace to relax her but she shook me away.

"Don't try to take advantage of me," She said to me as she was trying to look tough but she was not supported by her eyes and demeanor.

"Why didn't you fight him!" I roared at her as she scoffed.

"Fight? You were seven guys I was alone, was there any chance for me to be safe?" She said and she sobbed more. "I was stuck there. My body felt numb and my head stopped working!" She cried out, making me realize why she was so scared. And I was there like an idiot and did nothing.

We were seven guys there and no bit of hope since I too treated her as a toy a minute ago before they came.

How could she think about anything?

"I'm tough I can fight until I have hope. What the hell can I do when I'm hopeless?" She said again as I put my eyes down.

She sobbed and then swiped her tears away once again and started to walk out. I went ahead of her and I blocked her.

"I'll drop you. It's late." I said to her, her eyes raising to see mine, she looked scared.

"I promise I won't touch you," I assured her seeing her disbelief but she still said no. "Look it's late at night. You going out alone would be much more dangerous than me!" I again explained to her as she got rid of her tears, she looked at me.

"Why were you just standing there?" She asked me out of the blue as I stared at her dumbfounded.

"I thought you will fight him out," I said to her what I thought, her face changed into something I never thought it would. She laughed.

She kept laughing as tears kept slipping from her eyes. The emotions she was feeling right now have no words to describe. Nor do I understand what they mean.

She kept laughing as she now squatted down laughing so much.

But why is she laughing?

"Why are y-" Before I could ask she stood from her spot as she moved towards the garage but she stopped and looked at me then.

"I misjudged you," she said as she was neutral now. But why would she laugh at that?

"In what way?" I asked her confused but she looked neutral. With no expression.

"I am disappointed in myself," she said as somehow this sounded like a compliment to me.

Did she misjudge that I would be like them too but now realized I'm not?
Was she disappointed because of that?

"Are you disappointed because you thought that I would be like them too with you?" I asked her as she looked at me again but this time she was tough like her old self.

"No," she said as I fell into a well of confusion. "I'm disappointed that I thought I can believe you. How can I be so stupid," she spoke but her words hit me like an arrow.

"What?? I helped you though I got you out of that damn situation." I said to her expecting a favorable answer.

She walked towards me with her same stiff back. Tough face and cold eyes.

"You didn't save me not because you thought I can fight out. You ignored it because you were fine with your brothers having fun," She said poking my chest with her finger as I looked at how unpredictable she is.