CHAPTER 002

VIVAAN.

The meeting was going on as I verified all the work they have been operating till now. But apart from work what more had grabbed my attention was that girl.

I wouldn't have been this much interested in her if Sahil wouldn't bug me. That stood her out.

It was her turn for the presentation. She stood with her documents and pen drive as she set it on her laptop and then came towards me giving me the written version of her presentation.

I looked closely at her but she didn't flinch or looked at me.

Did she just ignore me?

A girl like that. Who has no designation beside her name? Who has no huge surname next to her name? A mere worker.

She kept it on the board as she moved towards the screen. But before she could start the presentation Sahil stopped her. And went to her and said something and she walked back to her seat and sat.

And Sahil took her position. Okay. So he is challenging me right now.

"Stop," I said to Sahil before he began as he glared at me. "Let her give the presentation," I said as I waited for her reaction but she was just sitting and writing something in her files. She didn't even look up.

Who the fuck does she think she is?

"Why? " Sahil asked as my eyes went back to him, his disrespect flushed a warning that I gave with my eyes.

"Why do you think? A person with no position, how can she sit with us? And even if she is, shouldn't I check if she is capable of that high chair? I'm making her realize that people like her are worthless as they belong near shoes not on the seats." I said as the entire room became stiff and but she was just busy writing what she was, the guts I salute, not a glance towards me. I clenched my hand in a fist with a gist of interest flowing inside for her.

While Sahil looked at me with his glares. I can feel that he wants to wail like a baby right now but he can't because he is just an employee right now.

"Heer," he said to her as he gestured from his chin to come front as she stood and walked over the screen and Sahil sat back on his chair and glared at me.

She began as I sighed and put on my AirPods and stood up, she stopped in the middle of her presentation. While everyone stood too. Our eyes met and I could feel her furious wrath.

"I'm tired," I said as I took my eyes away from her and left the room while I felt Sahil behind me.

"What the fuc-" He started to say but I looked at him, reminding him of his place, he halted and glared back. As both of us hopped on the elevator.

"Are you interested in her? " I asked him suddenly, he surprised his eyes following me instantly.

He must.

"Why do you care? I'm just your fucking employee. You shouldn't care about these then" he said as I smirked at his lame words. While he looked at me, probably understanding what is going on in my head.

"Is that the possible thing you can say to try to offend me? " I asked him amused by his stupid. "Ahh, you much be changing into a worthless idiot just because you hang out with some," I said as he became so angry but his floor approached and he left before he could lose his control.

But as he walked out, he looked back as I asked him "Send that assistant of yours to be my assistant for the time being. To help me settle in the company." I asked him as the door was about to close but he stopped it with his hands.

"I'm there for that. " He spat as I smirked.

"Oh no, I want someone who can be my acquaintance both day and night. " I retorted back to him and his eyes turned red. "Send her now, " and the door closed. As I went up.

~

I was reviewing all the emails from the headquarters about other settlements when the landline rang and I pressed the button.

'Sir Ms. Heer is here?' she asked me as I told her to allow her in.

And the door knocked as she entered. I didn't look up at her since I was checking the proposal from the food company.

"Get me a coffee," I asked her as she left the room.

And returned after a while and knocked again, she came in. And kept the coffee. And waited for my response.

"Come here," I asked her beside me she looked up and hesitated for a moment but came beside me.

"Review this file," I said to her gesturing to the files about the current contractual status in the magazines department. As she picked it up but then the coffee fell from the desk as it spilled on my shoes while the mug broke near her feet. She calmly watched it.

"What are you looking at wipe it," I said to her. Fury filled me from bottom to up as I looked up at her. While she kept looking down.

But her body didn't show that she was guilty at all.

And hell that makes me so mad right now.

"I said wipe it. It's leopard skin leather." I said to her as stood while she kept looking down at the coffee. "Ahh, you don't even know how expensive it can be," I said in realization as she instantly looked up at me. Straight in the eyes with no fear or regret in her.

Who the fuck does she think she is?

"Who the fucking hell are you to tell us our worth?" She spoke with no hesitations in her voice. "Who do you think you are?" She asks me furiously as that made me much more crazier right now.
"We are worthless, belong near your shoes," she said as she scoffed at me. "Fuck you!!!" she said while I felt like drowning in wrath. "Don't forget that we make what you are right now. Okay? If we aren't commoners then there wouldn't have been a king. We created you... And not to forget you we buy what you create. If we won't buy you people are nothing but some craps!" She attributed it to my losing it. And grabbed her by her arms as I looked straight into her eyes making sure that I tell that what can I do.

"Who the hell do you think you are to talk with me like that? " I asked her as she looked at me.

"Just what you are. Human," She said as she instantly remorse
"Oh no sorry, I forget that craps like you are not humans but a sack of money."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!!!

Tell me what you think of Heer now.