CHAPTER 023

VIVAAN.

I laughed as I looked at everyone who was now looking at me.

"Bitch!" Kiya said as she stood again while Mom helped her.  I stopped laughing at my genius girl and ran toward her to help her up.  But she shooked my hands away as she stood on her own.

"Next time when you open your shitty mouth again let me tell you I don't endure shit," Heer said as she looked at Kiya.

"Enough girl," Mom said as she yelled this to Heer.

"I'm sorry Aunty. But I guess your other daughter-in-law is way too full of enthusiasm. As she kept hitting on my Vivaan." she said taking my side in front of Mom.

My Vivaan.

Damn, she is mad but right now she is sexy.

She is taking my side. Was she jealous that day?

"You!" Mom again yelled as she said. Heer said this as she left the house. I ran behind her.

"No! Vivaan please before I could reach her she pivoted and stopped me.

She said as I looked at her.

"I didn't mean what I said. You know that. " I said to her explaining to her.

"Sometimes meaning doesn't bother as much as words dagger Vivaan.  You meant it or not? I did get hurt." she said as I moved towards her. But she pivoted and left. And I decided not to bother her for the time being.

It's good enough to know her whereabouts.

~

It's been one week and in this one week, the only thing I do is steal glances at her from outside of the hospital.

Every day when she comes out to eat at night. I look at her by my car standing a far. I don't think she knows I come here but I'm fine enough to know where she is. At least until she forgives me.

I wanted to visit her father. But after what mom did I think he won't be able to tolerate my presence.

I was standing hovering on my car as I looked at the gate of the Hospital when I saw her coming out with her brother. Like the same routine, she walked into the hospital cafeteria and disappeared.

She only comes visible for forty seconds. While going and while coming.

I stood and waited for her to come out and I noticed that she came out earlier than always. I noticed that she was walking in my direction. Our eyes met as she stood in front of me.

"Do you have this much amount of time for wasting while standing here every day?" She said as she interpreted straight at me.

"So I take it as you forgave me?" I asked her with a bit of hope high in me. While she smirks.

"Oh I didn't know someone as poor as me have the right to be mad at someone so great," she said with sarcasm as seem serious now.

"Look there is the reason why Mom and Daadi did that. " I said to her explaining to her.

"I don't think any reason would have been able to justify my father's death."

"But he didn't die. "

"Should he have?  For you understand this. "

"Just don't take things too far Heer. "

"Ahhh wowwww..." she said as I looked at her. "You are more of an asshole than I thought you are "

"Heer. "

"What are you gonna tell me to stay within my limits too? " she asked me as I sighed.

"Why are you taking things too far?"

"My dad isn't talking to me Vivaan. He is ignoring me. "

"Why?  It isn't that of a big deal. " I said to her as looked at me with disgust.

"Forget it Vivaan. I'm gonna forgive you when he is going to forgive me." she said to me as she pivoted "And yes don't come here from tomorrow "

"I'm going to. "

"Fine then come it's not like I'm gonna be here."

"What does that mean?"

But before replying she left.

I picked up my phone and I called my secretary. "Report on her father's progress," I asked him.

"He is going to get discharged tomorrow morning sir, " he said as I sighed and hung up.

That's good.

~

I was going through all the files on my desk. As I heard a hassle outside my door.  When the door suddenly opened and I saw Heer.

She was looking furious and tired and immensely mad right now.

She walked inside as my secretary apologized but I gestured for him to leave. And he left closing the door being him.

I got out of my desk and walked into the front when I was about to look back at her. She threw money in my face.

As I looked up at her. With anger rising in me from bottom to up.

"What do you think? How many times I  have told you? I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY!!!!" She yelled too this made me insane.

I walked towards her and grabbed her.

"You can't act like this with me. "

"You just made your entire family believe that I am your whore!" she said as my anger washed off me.

"You don't have to overthink everything. " I said to her as she scoffed.

"Then can you commit that no one will mention it once in your entire family? Can you commit that?" she spoke as this made me hit reality.

But my grip got tighter.

"No matter what you can't act like this with me. I ain't a normal man. " I said to her as she looked at me.

"Be grateful that I threw money on your face. Not my shoes."