CHAPTER 019

VIVAAN.

I too looked at my perfect woman as I smiled at the boy down on the floor.

And then I noticed all the eyes of women right now. Were staring at her from up to down. While their eyes were criticizing her. But then my eyes met the woman sitting as she soon stood and walked towards me. She was dressed in blue along with blue heels.

What kind of move this is?

Blues was my favorite color. At least that's what I told her. And that's what I remember.

And walked towards me with a smile while Heer helped Ansh to stand. And tiptoed over his ear.

"I was the top student in my self-defense institution. So next time be careful," she said to him over his ears as he smiled and nodded.

"And I have an experience of 11 years of flirting. So be ready!" he said to her with gritted teeth. As she looked at him passing him with a disgusting smile.

But now Kiya was standing in front of me she hugged me tightly. In front of Heer. And Heer's eyes went on us as she hugged me making her hold tighter against my back.

"It's been a long," she said as I didn't hug her back. But then since she was reaching my height with those heels she kissed both of my cheeks. In front of everyone.

She hasn't changed a bit. I grabbed her and distanced her from me.

"We aren't dating anymore. Mind your manners." I said to her as she gave a sly smile. "But we are going to continue," she said suddenly coming so close to my ear as she bit it. And Heer and Ansh gasped.

I hope they didn't hear her. But they can see her. But then Daadu cleared his neck as everyone got alert.

I immediately looked at Heer. While she was looking at the garden behind me. But then Kiya grabbed my hand and she made me walk towards the lawn house. While Heer and Ansh walked towards them.

"Hi Daadu," I said to Daadu as Daadi waited for me while I was still mad at her.

"So she is your new gold digger Vivaan bhai," Ruby said as soon as we were all together. Referring to Heer.
While Sonya, Shrishti, and Sasha laughed while a new girl was sitting beside Rehan. It must be the girl he likes. We talked about it at the club.

Shrishti was Vansham's fiance, Ruby was sitting next to Rudram. His wife. Sonya was Veer's latest girlfriend. Sasha was Ansh's fiance while Kiya was Sahil's. All the brothers already had girls that's what made me more pressured.

I looked at Ruby as I passed her a glare. "Bro she is my wife," Rudram said to my eyes. As now my eyes went on him. "Then tell her to shut up before I chop her tongue," I said as Daadu yelled and Rudram stood angrily.

"It's okay Vivaan. I don't want to cause another fight in the family because of me." Heer said as she looked at my hand and Kiya which was still intertwined. Daadu laughed as this caught my attention.

"You chose a better player this time," he said as I looked at him with a tired look.

"C'mon Daadu, not you too," I said to him as he smile.

"Well getting betrayed twice I can't trust you anymore," he said as I looked at him.

"What was your name again? " Daadi asked again Heer as she looked at Daadi.

"Heer " Heer said as she nodded.

"What is your qualification? " She asked as Heer begin to speak about her college but Daadi stopped her.

"Qualification in trapping rich men? Do they teach it at school now?"

"Daadi!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" Daadi looked at me as she passed me the eyes that drew a line I can never cross.

I saw Heer's hand turning into a fist as she smiled. "I understand that you all be thinking just because I'm middle class I must be looking for a rich guy to change my life. And that's why I'm behind Vivaan. And that's why you all keep saying it. It's understandable. But aren't you all being way too harsh? Mrs. Mannan?" she spoke to Daadi politely as everyone stared.

"Harsh? We are not being harsh. Is it wrong to call a slut 'Slut'" Sasha said as she stood? "I don't understand. Was one not enough that now even Rehan is bringing dirt!" Sasha said as she referred to the girl beside Rehan.

"Sasha! Who gave you permission to speak between me" Daadi yelled as Sasha stood behind Veer's chair.

While Kiya was still on me.

"You come with me," Daadi said as she stood and walked out with Heer.

Heer looked at me. But then she walked behind Daadi.

"Is she a new night plaything for you?" Kiya asked as soon as she was out of sight.

"Enough Ki. I mean Kiya. " I said to her as I tried to get off her grip. "What are you staring at her tell your fiance to get off me," I said to Sahil who was looking at me.

"Why? You are her brother-in-law let her be!" he said as I looked at him. "Oh wait. You must be anxious about your fake girlfriend"

Hahaha. This loyal dog is starting to bite now.

Should I just rip his jaw out?

"Enough. Enough you all!" Daadu said to us as he stood.

"Vivaan come I'll show you my new plants," he said as threw Kiya's hands while she grabbed them again.

"I'll come to Daadu," she said as I looked at Daadu who agreed.

God this old man.

I have a girlfriend. Couldn't he be a little strict?

"I get it that she is your toy. But don't forget I'm your woman!" she murmured as we walked behind Daadu.

"In your dreams. I just messed with you. I never said you are my woman," I said to her as she laughed.

"Even when I'm about to be the mother of your child "