CHAPTER 008

VIVAAN.

HEER?

I put the girl on me down as she looked at Heer. And then me. But instead of her what I was more concerned about was why she is here.

She was still at the gate. She was looking much more dull and tired than she was looking in the morning. Her hair was messy while she was wearing casual clothes, skinny jeans, and a kurta. She did not have some formal while her make-up more like lipstick was washed and she was plain. She was full of sweat as well it had her phone with her.

She looked at me and the girl and I noticed that the girl wore her dress back

"Is she someone important? " The girl murmured to me as I looked at her.

"Can you leave?" I said to her as she nodded and started to walk out while I looked at Heer. Who was still at the gate?

She wasn't looking tough. Her body wasn't looking hard and her stronger face fell as if it was a drain of colors. She was looking miserable.

The girl already left as Heer started to walk inside slowly and stopped ten feet away from me. I looked at her my hands in my pockets I was standing with my jacket and tie.

"You said you'll give me whatever I ask?" she asked me rewinding what I told her yesterday. As I looked at her.

She was a different person right now.

"Come in inside," I said to her as I started to pivot as she shooked her head.

"I'm not here for such things," she said afraid of what I told her

"I'm not asking for such things. We can't talk this out here on the lawn. Bushes have ears "I told her as she started to move in and I took her inside. I put my fingerprint on the door as the door opened and we both walked inside.

She didn't look at the house or the interiors she just kept looking down on the floor. As we entered the corridor and then the living room.

I went inside and I sat on the couch while she stood there.

"You said -"

"So how much money do you want? " I asked her as she looked up at me finally but her gaze was now more of what she is like. Strong.

"I don't want your money," she said in her stiff voice as I laughed at this.

"What position are you in to say it like that? Here you are at my house. Isn't it for money? " I said to her looking straight into her eyes. I stood as I walked towards her. Some centimeters away from her. "Your words and action don't match together," I said to her as she sighed.

"Forget it. It was my mistake that I came here," she said as she pivoted to leave but then I went ahead and blocked her.

She looked up at me.

"Then what do want?" I asked her. Looking at her. "Just ask what you are worthy of. Not Mshine or craps!" I said to her as he looked at me.

"What exactly do you mean when you say to marry you?" she asked me off-topic as I looked at her boldness. God did I hallucinated what I saw earlier?

I sighed as I walked to the other side and sat back on the couch.

"Sit," I told her as I felt her gaze on the back of my head.

"I can't. You said I don't even afford to sit at the same table with you," she said making me remember what I said to her earlier.

"We are planning on sleeping on the same bed. It's just a seat," I said teasing her. As I smirked and she came as she sat in front of me.

"It's gonna be a contract marriage for the time being until I complete what I'm doing this for." I said, "You will receive whatever you want. Until it's worth it.

"What is the purpose of this marriage?" she asked me trying to dig in.

"I'm turning 30 next year and according to Daadi if we aren't married till I turn 30 all my share in the property will be given away to other brothers," I explained to her.

"So until I get everything I want. I want a fake wife."

"Then why don't you get married for real then?" she asked me with a clear face.

"Because I Don't want to," I explained to her as she sighed.

"Why is there a rule like this?" she asked me.

"To prevent having an illegitimate child that can taint family reputation," I told her in clear words. "It's gonna be all like a real marriage but it thing is it's gonna end after I get what I want," I explained to her my final words.
"You will have to pretend to be my girlfriend for some time and then we are gonna meet families and then we are gonna go for marriage. Just like normal couples. Nobody can know about this discussion and can not involve in this." I told her "And most importantly there is not gonna be any contract"

"What!? " she asked astonished at the last statement.

"I have been caught before. This time I'm not gonna risk anything," I told her as she looked astonished.

"How many girls have you been caught with? Will they trust mine?" she asked me as I looked at her.

"Three," I told her. As she remains the same. She wasn't shocked.

"Then why do you think they are gonna believe me?"

"Because you are the perfect girl I was finding. You are just like her.