CHAPTER 033

VIVAAN.

"Who will be in there?" Heer asked as we both got of the car. Of course she was worried. Afterall everyone only have been asshole with her so far.

"Don't worry only Daadu, Rehan and his girlfriend will be there," I assured her as I walked by her side and took her cold plams in my hand making sure I am sending my warmth to her. She looked at me as her flustered look turned into a smiling face, making my heart flutter.

"You'll be fine there is no one here today who will mock you," I told her as she scoffed.

"Do you really believe I'm worried about that?" she asked.

Our decent Heer.

"Then what else?"

"I never got to meet your grandfather last time. This time I have to convince about us,"

"Convince?" I asked her flabbergasted by her words. "We don't need to convince anymore when we already are real now," I told as she looked at me.

"We still want his approval for you to marry me." She said making a face that says obviously. As I relaxed a bit. My muscles relaxed which I didn't even know where tight.

"Don't worry he will allow anyone I will ask to marry. He is too desperate for me to find a girl after Kiya," I told her as we started to walk. And I realized I mentioned someone I shouldn't have.

"Kiya? Was he approving you both?"
She asked me she wasn't looking mad. Or hurt or upset at all, like just casually. Is she understanding or just doesn't gives damn.

Well when she isn't bothered why should I be.

"In the beginning but later he became a jerk!" I said as I looked straight coldly as we enter the door of the Villa. In the gallery area. Which takes directly to the back yard where dinner arrangements where made.

"Look who is here!" a loud yell of the familiar voice came as we reached the door. Daadu yelled while looking at us as we both entered. Heer broke our hands as she interwined them together in an mannerly way. As she walked gorgeously in her beautiful white long one piece that reached down her knees but upper than her ankle. It had a white neck covering all over her upper body but showing her gorgeous cleavage with only her hands out. Her hair in an up bun and a no rings or jewelry on her. A perfect thing.

She looked so beautiful right now

I took a deep sigh as she looked at me with an shocked impression.

"What?" I asked her at her look as she looked at me again.

"Why did you take a sigh like this?" she asked me as we reached at the food table. Daadu gestured us to sit as Heer bowed and we sat. I reached her ear while sitting as I spoke in her ear.

"I was restraining myself to not take you in the bedroom right now," I whispered as she glared at me with a blush on her entire face. As we sat. Since it was a round table with only five seats. I was siting with Rehan in front of me. Daadu beside me at the left. Heer on the right and Rehan's girlfriend on the right of Heer.

"I was expecting to see you three months ago. It took you so long to show your face?" Daadu said to Heer as she smiled and apologized.

"Well, circumstances designed my schedule for the past days!" Heer said in her appealing manner as daadu nodded.

"Hmm. Sometimes life gets tough unexpectedly,"

"I'm glad you understand that," Heer instantly responded as daadu chuckled.

"I already like you!" he said as he took a bite on his food.

Well our Heer is very amazing.

"I never thought you will bring a girl ever again after, Kiya" Rehan said while biting his food as he then swiped his face. As the other servants were serving us.

He was trying to piss me off. Why the fuck is everything revolving around Kiya? She is no longer anything for me.

"Yeah even I never thought that you will ever bring a girl home as you have dated 175 girls before!" I said to counter attacking on his words as we passed me a glare as his girl choked on water while Heer helped her. As we boys were passing each other our eyes.

"You have kept statistic?  But I must say. It's wrong. It's actually 176 girls," he said as back with a smirk as I smiled and looked at his girl who was now stopped coughing as she was looking flushed.

"Ohh really? Is she the one hundred and seventy six?" I asked him as he looked flushed now too.  While I felt Heer's palm at my elbows as she asked me to stop with her gestures.

"Doesn't matters. You both finally found the girl!" daadu said as he looked up. At the girl and Heer. "I never had cooked in my life. Not even had boiled a water but then I thought I wanted to cook. So I tried the first time. It was so bad that even animals won't eat them. The second time it was worse than the first. I again tried. Again tried. And kept trying until I finally made it right. To be exact it was perfect. Do you want to know how many times I tried?? Daadu asked to the girls as his girlfriend nodded while Heer kept focusing on her food. "106 time." he said as there was silence while I choked on my food but held myself together. "Funny right. A man known for being the perfect person and role model of business industry. Cooked one hundred and five times to made a perfect meal?" he asked as I looked at his face. "But at last I did made a good one.  So the moral of the story is the number doesn't matter. The time which has already passed doesn't matter. What actually important is that you made it through," He said we all smiled.

"You are right," I heard the girl's voice for the first time. Her order of speech and voice was a like Heer's. Is it strangely same or all the middle class sounds like that?

-----------------------------------------------------------