CHAPTER 049

VIVAAN.

In front of her.

I kept walking fast and in a flicker of a second Satyamseth was down on the floor as some guys were continuously hitting him. Heer was smiling and then he noticed that we were at the door.

She stood as her sister ran to her and hugged her tightly. As once again started to cry.

I too went there as Heer was giggling at her sister's soft side.

As for me, I wanted to rip that smile off her face. As she made me so worried about her and wanted to take her in my embrace.

Her sister was torn apart from her as she yelled at her sister. "Why in the hell did you do all of this? Why didn't you tell me you were alive and found?" She yelled as Heer smiled.

"Because I couldn't afford to fail once again. And the lesser people know. The less it runs in other knowledge," she said as I took her wrist as hugged her.

"And what about me?" I murmured in her ear as I felt her arms around me too. "Why did you trick me into believing that you are dead with that fake body?" I asked as she chuckled.

"I just wanted to see how will you react after hearing about my death. You were crying like a baby," she said as she laughed.

"Like a baby? " I asked her as we pulled away.

"This baby can do so much. You know, don't you?" I teased her as she rolled her eyes at me while smiling.

And until this, all was happening. Those men already tied that asshole on a chair as I witnessed that Sahil was here too, with his legs fine.

I thought I saw his legs hammered. And Mom was there she wasn't tied down but she was looking flushed and scared.

She was just looking. And then she saw me.

As her eyes brighten up.

But I wonder if I can pass her the same affection.

After hearing that she did just pull apart women and men because of money. And what she said to a little girl when she was suffering deeply. No matter what and who.

Women should understand one another. But how can she be the reason for the pain? Sahil was bleeding but not much. While mom was fine. She was nowhere injured or harmed. She was just fine. But only scared.

Did Heer decide not to hurt her at all just because she is my mother?

She wanted to come to me. But then she saw Heer walking towards them.

She took a wooden thick rod as she walked towards Satyamseth.

While his face was bleeding. Already. Because of those thugs. And then she hit him hard with the stick.
As he released blood and screamed in pain.

"This is for beating my sister! " she yelled at him. As he groans in pain. And once again she hit him with the empty and shabby house and ran with his screaming. "This is for hurting my dad," she said to him as he kept gasping in pain. And once again she shoved the stick at him as he released blood from his mouth. This time the sound rang louder in the entire house as everyone gasped at the horrific scene of him bleeding out like that.
"And this is for raping me, " she murmured as he fall back.

"Is he dead?" her sister asked him little shocked as Heer shook her head.

"He is alive. He has to rot in jail,"  she said as she walked towards Sahil.

"I wanted to cut off your legs that ran away after raping me that day. I wanted to cut away your dick so that you could not hold back that day. But no. I won't. I have already suffered so much and I won't suffer anymore. By cutting you off I will have to go to jail too. Even though I don't deserve to but I will have to. So I won't cut you away. But I will make sure you get hanged for what you did along with this fake father of yours." she said to him as he sobbed and cried. "When I first met you at the interview I wondered if you will remember me. But you didn't. Of course, I was just a kid back then. I was scared and crying but when you met me I was tough and strong. So you couldn't put the pieces together. If you would have recognized me I would have killed you right there. And it would have been easier. For me to act and plan so much. I could have just killed all of you. But I didn't. I had to make sure that you all get what you deserve. Death is not very harsh. I wanted to see you all scared like this. The way I was. And trust me I'm at peace right now." she said as I understood why she took the long way. When she could have just killed them one by one.

And just then the police arrived. The same police who verified that Heer was dead.

"He was with you in this? "

And then I saw the thugs saluting him. "Were they not thugs?" I was astonished at this sudden information.

They heard me but they ignored me.

Wow! If I would be the old Vivaan. I would have fumed at this.

But not anymore. I guess Heer changed me.

"Here this holds their confessions. " she gave the men a recorder.

"What about this one?"

"He started to speak as soon as he came yelling at me." They were speaking about Satyamseth as he was getting taken away.

"Isn't this illegal for you to do all this?" Heer's sister asked the officer as he smiled.

"Sometimes we fail to serve justice according to the rules because of corruption. At that time it was not wrong to take the wrong side to do the right thing," he said as respect for him raised in me.

"After all money doesn't deafen and blind everyone," Heer said as now they were taking Mom away. I saw her as she saw me. I walked towards her. As I took her in mine.

"You did wrong Mom. You did so wrong. But I promise after you come back take and accept your punishment and mistake. I will forget every little thing. " I told her as she swiped her hands on my head. As she leaves.

And then the policeman too left.

With me and Heer leaving behind as her sister left to have our space.

"Do you know why I don't kill them when I had so many chances?" Heer asked me as I looked at her my eyebrow raised.

"Why?"

"Because I met you. And I could have killed them in the last two weeks very easily. But I didn't because after meeting you I wanted to stay with you." she said as I hugged her.

"You shouldn't have pulled that prank that you are dead with me. It was very harsh," I said to her as she laughed.

"I wanted to know if you still love me after all I did. So that I will take chance to send them just in jail and not kill them myself," she said as my grip tighten.

"You did the right thing. Heer. They will get what they deserve. ." I said to her as she hugged me more and more tightly.

"I love you "

"I love more "

-------------------------------------------------------------