CHAPTER 030

VIVAAN.

"She abandoned you. NOT. ME,"  the kid revolted back to his sister. As her eyes dropped a single tear and she slapped him.

This kid is so small and yet he is fighting with her sister over such a big thing in front of the entire crowd. Even though when she loves him so much. She is stupid. I thought she was clever. But she is not.

Family like this should be left alone.

His father his brother no one sees her efforts. Selfish jerks.

"Manav. Apologize to your sister. " I said to kid who was standing with fury running in his little body.

"I won't," he yelled as he started to walk away. With his hands up front to survey the surrounding he was walking in. He ran into a wall. As he gasped and strangely Heer's gasp came along with him and she ran behind him but he shook her away. And went away.

She just stood there as she turned towards me.

"Sorry that you had to see such a scene. I'll go away first," she said as she turned too. Her tears were already dried on had cheeks. While she was looking so worn out and lost.

I ran towards her as I grabbed her wrist.

"Can I have ten minutes with you?" I was at no place wasting time since I already spent my entire day without contacting to anyone and have so much pending work. But I somehow couldn't manage to go away leaving her like that.

"I'm so embarrassed Vivaan. Please, "
She said as had eyes were on floor. And she let go of my grip on her hand with the other.

"I promise I won't talk anything about this." I said as I looked at her. And she finally looked up at me.

"What is it? " She asked me that what I wanted to talk about. Honestly even I don't know. I just don't want to leave her alone right now. I can't.

"Just anything. Just ten minutes," I requested her as she nodded. I smiled at her as I again took her sweaty palm in mine. And when I pivot  I saw few aunties and others watching us I took her to the door as I sat in with her.

And I started to drive. I don't know where I should take her so I kept driving. While we both were quite and she was looking at her hands which were tangled with each other.

"Heer I'm sorry I missed the calls. I must have worried you so much. "

"It's okay Vivaan. If you want to ask you can. It's not like you don't know things about me. You know more than anyone," she said at my question as I looked at the front.

"Heer. It's not that I'm insecure of some other big issue in your life. I'm selfish but not to this extend." I said to her probably figuring out what exactly she is thinking. I said while I kept driving. On the busy road with yellow street lights.

"My mom witnessed while that guy was raping me," She spoke as I couldn't control but hit the break as the car stopped suddenly on the middle of the road. "So feeling helpless and blaming herself she buried herself in the sea." She said as I looked at her. She was crying. While I was unclear what should I do or say?

"Funny isn't it," she said as she giggled with tears in eyes. Damn she is trying to act strong here. Why does she have to? Just be yourself. "When I need her the most like a coward she abandoned me." She said as she chuckled hysterically. And then suddenly her glare turned towards me. "Will this taint anything? Will this be troublesome?" she asked me.

She doesn't have to pretend. Why? Why? Why!?

As the car around us started honking and we both came out of the sense and I resumed the driving. And found a clear spot and stopped the car there.

"You know this is why I got angry and ended up confessing you in front of your house. I said that I fell for you. Because the moment you protected me I felt hope in me. Not because I was weak but because... But it felt nice. And you know that's why when you said you'll be my shield I ended up agreeing. When I was determined I won't. I'm slave to my emotions! " she said a she laughed while crying. "I'm sorry. Once again I'm burdening you. Please forget everything I said. You don't have to remember anything or care about anything. " she kept saying as I was silent. I turned towards her as I gripped her arm and pulled her towards me and I hugged her. Close to me. Making sure that I pass her all the warmth in me. I don't think I want to like a random passer by comfort her through words.

I don't want to comfort her. I want to be her ally in this. Be with her.  Along with her. Stepping and keeping the same foots in sync.

"V-" she gasped as she didn't control herself and ended up breaking down. And started to shred her pain out.  While I took her more in my embrace.

She kept crying while her tears kept falling as she kept sobbing , gasping for breath at little halts.  She too hugged me tightly as after a while she stopped crying. And I kept herself in my embrace. She was now entirely silent as the only sound around us was the passing cars.

"Vee? " Heer said as I couldn't control but smiled at the nickname for me. 
"I'm sorry for bothering you today!" she said her words as she pulled herself away from me. "He-" she cut me as she walked away opening the door. I too walked out as I ran behind her.

"Heer " I said as I looked at her.

"Vivaan. Please forget everything about today?" she said as I looked at her with shock.

"What do you mean?" I asked her as she looked at me with once again with that tough face.

No!!
I don't want to see this right now!

"This can be a hurdle in the deal. It's better to keep ignoring it!" she said as I grabbed her by her both arms.

"Heer. I don't want to "

"I'm not asking Vee.  I mean Vivaan. I am saying it." She said with her eyebrows raise with me.

"I dont take orders Heer. I give " I said to her as she smiled. She smiled.

Thank god.

"So?" she asked me as I looked at her.

"I want to make this real."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys did you like Vivaan here???