CHAPTER 006

VIVAAN

"You are mine," I said to her as she looked at me. Her eyes were teary when I saw them.

"Get your fucking hands away from me!" She said in the tough same voice she carries around all the time but her eyes were different today. And in a flicker of second while I was still gazing into them they turned cold.

"I said you are mine you are going to be on my floor as my assistant!" I said to her while she sighed and shocked my hands as I grabbed them tighter.

"I'm half an hour early at my time I'll come when I should," She said looking straight at me roughly as she shooked again and I let go of her hands. And went in the elevator as the door closed.

~

I was looking out of the window, all the working, running highway as my door knocked. This got me out of my thoughts as I let the person in and I saw Heer walking in with some files in her hand. At the exact time.

She kept the file on the desk as she greeted me. While she still wasn't looking at me but her stiff body and hard look were visible. Now that I look at this side of her it feels like what I saw yesterday was my delusions.

"These are the files that contain the working strategy of each department along with the current running status on them," she said with her head down and standing straight.

"Take me on the ground all the departments," I told her as she nodded. I took my jacket from the back of the chair and I started to move while she too moved along.

We went to each department and met with all the department heads. As looked out all the ways things work here. While we looked at the progress so far. And Heer kept explain me the details of each thing.

As we all propelled here and there I noticed people scowl at her. How they look at her as if she is a criminal. And also noticed how she does not give a damn about them.

She is all set for being slut now too.

Look the seducing whore.

She must be looking for another millionaire now.

Look how she is talking to him.

Look how she is behaving.

The murmurs behind us as she walked and kept talking with no expression but they all kept acting like she is being different.

"Let's go to the cafe," I said to her as we finally finished the round.

"I can't sir. I'm still in my working hours." She refused me as I looked at her.

She is still dull but she is trying to hide it.

"I didn't ask you to eat along. I said to go. Or else you can't even afford to sit at the same table with me." I said to her arrogantly to hear her riposte but nothing. As we shifted toward the cafeteria.

I entered as the little number of people in there immediately stood. I went in and sat on one of the round tables and the chef, nutritionist, and workers came to greet me.

"Get me whatever the normal people eat here," I ordered them as they ran to bring the food. While Heer was standing on the back. I checked my emails and a message popped up.

let's have a drink and girls tonight at sharp 9 at Peramonts everyone will be there waiting for you.

It was Rehaan.

ok

I replied to him as the serving came and I looked at it.

"This is what you serve to the people who work here," I said to the chef.

"I'm sorry sir," The chef immediately started to apologize for it. As I looked at him with my cold glare. And since my behavior wasn't favoring his side he sat on his knees as he still kept apologizing to me.

"I didn't say anything negative," I told him as his continues apologies stopped and he looked at me. With hopeful eyes. I looked at his face as I smiled.

"Fire him," I said to the manager of the cafeteria and stood to leave. While Heer followed me behind.

We went in my private elevator I stood in front and she in the back.

"You can leave early today," I said to her as she was looking all tired from the morning. The elevator stopped on the 24th floor, I saw Sahil standing in front.

"What the hell were you thinking," he yelled as soon as the door opened whole and he was standing. With a worried face. "You fired seventy-five workers today. How do you think the company is going to work?" he asked me with a crazy expression reciting about what I did the whole day.

"They didn't deserve to work here so they left," I said to him as I walked out of the elevator with a little wrath in my head right now.  "But who the hell are you to question me about what I do in my company," I asked him as he stood there, and then his eyes went to Heer as he looked at her.

"I'm sorry sir," he said as he sighed and looked down. "Are you coming to Peramont too? " I asked him releasing my wrath now that he knows his place and stood there.

"Hmm," he hummed as I nodded on knowing and went back in the elevator and left for my floor.

~

I went out of my cabin as I noticed Heer was gone and it my secretary was inside his cabin. I left there too and I went in my car.

The car stopped out of Peramont club and I went out. I dismissed my chauffeur. I went inside the club. I went to the floor everyone was. I entered the bar where everyone was dancing, flickering lights of different colors, with loud music playing in the background, girls wearing little clothes, and dancing with guys or hitting on guys. While guys trying to find a girl. 

And then I met my set of guys who were sitting at the bar. They all raised their hands as they saw me.