CHAPTER 027

VIVAAN

"Why does this makes you loose your interest in me now? Does this makes you feel that I'm dirty and corrupted? Now maybe you are even feeling disgusted by my sight? Aren't you?"

~

Her words keep replaying in my head. As I felt myself so pathetic. She said her heart out and I stood there like a blank person, her brother showed up and while she was busy nursing him, I sat in my car saying I have somewhere to be and ran away.

Damn pathetic. And now when I should talk to her I am like a coward for an entire month been sitting here. Not because I feel any of those things she said. But,

I don't know why this is so hard for me to accept this?

I'm not feeling this because it's something that involves her. I'm so uneasy is that I don't know who these man is. What if he shows out of blue someday? And will ruin my reputation and the weakness and impact it will have on her?

"Hey!" Kiya came inside the cafe as she sat in front of me. And made me come out of my thoughts.

She is been bother me for going out on coffee and lunches for this entire month everyday ever since then, I didn't mind either. I want someone to distract me. Or else I'll keep thinking it.

"Lets go for a movie today?" She asked me as I kept my eyes on the coffee. "Hmm?"

"Sure! " she said as I stood with her. I have piles for work to do but right now I want something else.

~

We walked out of the cafe as my eyes met with a familiar pair. But then she looked down at the floor. But again at Kiya.

"Did you guys really broke up?" Kiya asked me with glitters in her eyes.

But Heer looked at me for the answer. While I was unclear of things in my own head. "Nothing you should concern about," I said while Kiya pressed more herself in me.

She looked with astonishment. First me than Kiya and lastly Kiya's hand which she had interwined with me.

"Ohh hii ex?" Kiya said with a happy expression as I tried to free my hands with her but she grabbed it even tighter pushing me more in her.

While Heer just stared at me. And I hid my eyes from hers. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

"Hii! slut " she said to Kiya while she hyped up.

"What the hell you said?" she asked as she finally left my hands and took steps towards her.

"You are engaged to one. Flirting with one and dating one already. What else are you?" Heer said as she smiled at her. This wowan doesn't really cares. If anything will be revealed if anyone ran back ground and past check on her she will be ruined.

That is one off the reason for a whole month between all the over-work load I am dealing with, I can't make a conclusion here. It's not because I have problem, it's because my brothers will exploit her with no ounce of guilt.
Real questions is do I really want her to go through all that? Someone being tortured for something she is not responsible for, because of me?

Kiya was enraging,

I need to stop her before she makes Kiya to do something.

"Why does this even bothers you. Afterall the current affairs proved you were just a toy." Kiya said as she smirked with her hands crossed. And Heer laughed at this. And came nearer to Kiya. Across her ear and spoke loud enough for me to hear it too.

"It's better to be a toy than to be chewing gum?" she said referring to Kiya. " As you sticks anywhere while people keep throwing you away." And Kiya got mad as she raised her hands to hit Heer and I was about to step in when Heer grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her.

"Heer let her go!" I said immediately as she looked at me. With hatred dripping from eyes.

"I get it that she is pathetic. But I never imagined you are someone who spits and licks." she said insulting my reputation while her is destroyed itself. "Not that I'm jealous but you better don't go back with her." She said as she left Kiya while she stayed by her pushing. And Heer opened the door and walked in the cafe.

"What an Pathetic dirty bitch she is-"

"Not a word Kiya! Not a word!" I yelled before she could complete her words.

I don't understand what should I choose.

Me being with her and not being with her. Both can hurt her.

If I will choose to be with her. My family can dig her and hurt her while broadcasting this. And if I will choose not to. Her family can be destroyed.

I left Kiya as I walked inside the Cafe again and went to her as she was talking to a man. I grabbed her wrist as I walked outside while Kiya was walking inside behind me. But then she stopped and let me go away.

And Heer followed me with no revolt.

And I took her in a small alleyway between two buildings. And I walked her inside and looked at the surrounding and trail of no cameras and people who would be eavesdropping.

"What?" She asked me as I was done with survey and looked at her.

"Are you still up for deal?" I asked her shamelessly as she scoffed and passed me a disgusted look.

"Why didn't you check on me entire month?" she asked me as I grabbed my head.

"I wanted time to think!" I told her as she smirked.

"You were disgusted by me weren't you?" She asked me with broken look. As instantly shook my head stating the truth.

"Never. Not once. What happened to you wasn't your fault. Instead I was busy worrying about everything," I told her honestly. "Look I'm gonna tell you honestly. Whatever the way you really going to choose you are going to get hurt. My family is so powerful they would even dig the bottom of earth to find faults in you. And if you choose no than your family would be troubled forever. Make a wise decision. But I promise whatever you'll choose I'll be there for you. If you choose to face my family I'll be the shield and try to dodge every attack they will fire."