CHAPTER 50 (BONUS)

VIVAAN.

Again. Again.  Again.

"God damn this cow never stands straight while I milk her!" I yelled loudly as Heer and Manav laughed at me.
It's already been two months and I still can't do this thing. This life, it's very peaceful, I know it's tacky but I guess you never know what you love until you have a taste.

"Well don't pinch her!! " Heer yelled from a distance.

And I couldn't help but smile.

"Then should I pinch you?" I asked her as I winked at her as she blushed.

God damn.

I left the company for her, after everything.
I left the house after I met this woman.

Because I didn't want to be another reason for someone suffering in their life.

I wanted to be at peace. And my peace was here.

My peace was Heer.

I have been to seven-star hotels. Europe, America, and Australia to big parties to meet big people but I have never smiled as big as I smile here.

I have never felt any happier as much as I have felt here.

Yes, that life was full of privilege.

But this is a treasure.

Being with the one you love. At a place you love with the things you love.

What more do I want?

If someone will ask me to restart everything. I would choose the same thing.

"Now c'mon help me!" I yelled at Heer as she got to me.

I thought she was just a shepherd girl. But she wasn't. She was much more than I knew.

She can be bold, glamorous, and thought at one time.

And sweet,  naive, and beautiful in others.

"Just give up you can never do it," she said to me as she went inside the home. Our house was the only house in the long field area. Of course, there were people but our house was located away from the main village. And it's not like some 90s village.

It's an advanced village.

"I'm leaving for school." Heer said as she started to walk away with her bag.

"I'm coming too,"

"Why are you coming too? " she asked as she patted my shoulders. "Stay-at-home house-husband. And cook me a nice meal," she said as they and Manav giggled.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going to market at the production center." I told her as she nodded.

"Ahh how it's going? " she asked me as I nodded.

"It's going smooth. I have gained many customers and people from other villages are coming along to have a joint business," I told her as she smiled sarcastically.

"A businessman is a businessman everywhere," she said as I laughed.

"I told you I will keep you happy. " I said to her as she looked upset.

"I'm happy. You don't have to"

"I know but we gotta have something for that to offer for that kid who is growing inside you. And yes I said I don't want a corrupted ugly business but I still want to be capable of helping people in need. I want to establish my health association again. So they don't have to go to a hotel with the bosses for going to the hospital." I told her as she smiled understanding.

"But if things get tough you can always give up. And about this little thing inside me. I won't let him or her have any asset of what you are building."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to create another arrogant jerk like you," she said as I got disappointed and she laughed and started to walk away as I saw her going.

This is it.

Indeed money is power but at the end of the day, it can be burned down easily. And then some beliefs can't be grasped by anyone or can be destroyed that easily.