Chapter 13

We enter a private room with a table set for three with a man seated.

The man who I assume is George has quite some similarities with Alex.

"George" Alex says as the man looks up from his seat at the table.

"Alex" the man says as he gets up from his seat and walks towards us.

They hug each other for a few seconds before they pull apart and George turns to me.

"You must be Amelia?" George asks

"Yes" I say and I offer my hand for a handshake.

"I'm George, It's nice to finally meet you" he says as he engulfs me in a hug

"It's nice to meet you as well" I say as we pull apart and we take our seats and we quickly order before we go back to our conversation.

"Congratulations to you both on your engagement" George says with a smile as we thank him.

"How have you been?" Alex asks

"I've been good, I went around for about a year before I decided to live here in Paris, What about you? What's been happening back in Othilia?" George asks

"Same stuff as always, aside from meeting the love of my life" Alex says as he looks at me with a warm smile and I look a way as I blush.

"How did you both meet?" George asks

"Why don't you tell him?" Alex asks and I nod as I start to tell our story.

"We met when I went to Othilia for a summer vacation with some friends and it turns out that the father of one of my friends, Sophia. Actually knew Edward so he invited us to the palace for lunch and we met each other" I say as Alex intertwines our hands together.

"Did you say Sophia as in Sophia Reynolds?" George asks

"Yes, Do you know her?" I ask

"Yes, She is my ex girlfriend" he says and I was left in shock. Sophia never mentioned anything to Maddie or I about George.

I quickly glance at Alex and he seems suprised, just as much as I am.

"If you don't mind me asking, when were you both together?" I ask

"I think that was last year, we only lasted for a few months because long distance did not work for us and we decided to just part ways" George explains

Before any of us could speak further our food arrives and is quickly placed on the table.

"How are mother and father?" George asks as we all start to eat.

"They've been good" Alex replies as George nods and we remain in silence for sometime as we eat.

"When will you both be returning to Othilia? I was hoping we could meet up again and I could introduce you both to my girlfriend, Mary"

"We still have a few days before we return back, maybe we could have lunch tomorrow?" Alex asks as George agrees and we continue to have dinner.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

We just finished dinner and we are about to leave the restaurant.

Surprisingly George gave Alex his phone number to contact us about our lunch with him and Mary tomorrow.

"We better be off now before the papparazzi realize we're not in the hotel anymore" Alex says as George nods.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow and thank you" George says