Chapter 22

.....A Few Hours Later.....

"I was thinking we invite-" Victoria says until there's a knock on the door.

"I apologize for interrupting, Your Majesty but Ms. Martha Wilson has arrived" Liam says as he enters.

"Oh yes, thank you Liam. Please inform Ms. Martha we will be there shortly" Victoria says as Liam nods and leaves.

"We can continue planning later" Victoria says before placing the guest list back in the folder.

She grabs the folder as we stand up and we walk out and walk towards the sitting room.

"So what are the plans so far?" We hear Sophia ask before we enter the room.

"I appologize ma'am but I can't disclose anything about the planning unless Ms. Peterson, His Royal Hignhess or Their Majesties are present and they permit it" Martha says

We enter and they stand up as Martha curtsys to Victoria and we greet each other before taking a seat.

Sophia and Maddie are seated beside Martha while Victoria and I sit across from them.

"Let's begin" I say as Martha nods and she brings out some folders out of her bag. This will take some time...

.....One Hour Later.....

My phone suddenly rings and everyone looks at me as I get my phone to see Alex video calling me.

"Excuse me for a minute" I say as they nod and I quickly get up and I walk out of the sitting room.

"Hey, are you doing anything?" Alex asks as I answer the call.

"Yes, I'm in the meeting with Martha"

"Well, we ended early today. I was hoping I could join your meeting with Martha" he says

"Of course" I say as I enter the sitting room and they look at me.

"Alex will be joining us" I say

"That's wonderful" Victoria says as I place my phone on the coffee table for everyone to see and be seen.

"Alex how are things there?" Victoria asks as I take a seat beside her.

"Getting better, we just finished a few things in town this morning" he explains as she nods.

"Sophia and Maddie are here as well" Victoria says as she gestures to them and they greet each other.

"Shall we continue?" Martha asks as everyone agrees and we continue on with the planning.

"We have decided on..." Martha says as she announces everything that has been chosen so far.

.....Two Hours Later.....

We finally just finished with planning for today and Martha just left.

"I better get going now I have some things to do" Victoria says as she gets up from her seat.

"Alex you haven't called me since you arrived there, I expect you to call soon" Victoria says

"Yes Mother, I'll call you later" Alex says as he playfully rolls his eyes at Victoria.

"I'll go and check on Mark, Sophia could you come with me?" Maddie asks as Sophia nods and they both walk out.

Soon we hear the door shut and we remain in awkward silence.

Until someone knocks on the door and Liam enters.

"Her Majesty requests your presence in her office" Liam explains.