Chapter 41

.....A Few Days Later.....

It's already Saturday and the week went well with all the visits to the various hospitals around.

We were able to track down Emma's parents and they immediately arrived to pick her up with tears in their eyes as they hugged each other at the main entrance.

Today we will be having our wedding reception. Though others had to leave already due to their schedule, many still remained here and in the other estates to celebrate with us.

I looked at myself once more in the mirror, making sure everything is in place before walking out of the bathroom.

I decided to go with a champagne colored off shouldered lace gown along with matching heels for the reception.

Alex compliements my outfit before we get interrupted by another knock from Laura calling for us to speed up and get to the ballroom.

Which leads us here in front of the doors that will open any moment as our names are being announced.

"Presenting Their Royal Highnesses Prince Alexander and Princess Amelia"

The doors open and all eyes are on us as our guests bow and curtsy. There are a few press people here who were invited to take some pictures and videos to present to the public.

Edward and Victoria are standing by their thrones as we approach them and I curtsy as Alex bows before we move to their side as Edward gives a speech.

After Edward's speech he proposed a toast wishing us well on our marriage. When that was done we started making our rounds.

Guests quickly approached and congratulated us as we thank them. We talk for a bit before another guest would approach to congratulate us.

We danced, ate and drank well into the night as we watched perfomances, and talked with friends and family.

We entered our room as the sun begins to rise over the horizon. We decided to sleep for a few hours before going off to our honeymoon.

.....A Few Hours Later.....

We arrived in Italy after a few hours of travelling. We will be staying here for about a month before we have to return to Othillia.

My family will be staying in Othillia for a few more days before they have to fly back. Currently Alex and I are travelling to the house we will be staying at.

Alex drives while our security is following right behind. I admire the breathtaking view as Alex intertwines our hands and we smile at each other.

Not long after we arrive in front of a villa and we get out of the car. I stare at it in shock thinking we would only be staying in a house while Alex speaks to Jason as the rest of the security arrive.

I was pulled out from my thoughts as our bags were being brought in and Alex approaches me.

"This is a gorgeous villa but we could've just rented a house you know" I say

"I know, but mother and father insisted we use their villa" he explains as we begin to walk towards the inside.

"This is theirs?" I ask as he nods.

"This is where they also spent their honeymoon, even if it was an arranged marriage they had to go on a honeymoon to make people really think it wasn't an arranged one" he explains as we continue walking towards a nearby window.

I couldn't think the view would get any better as I admire the water below.

After a few minutes just staring out the window in each others presence, we decided to explore the villa.