Chapter 21

I went out to spot only Sophia on the bed. I glance around the room but I don't spot Maddie anywhere.

"Where's Maddie?" I ask as I take a seat on the bed beside Sophia.

"Oh she left her phone charger and she just went to get it" Sophia explains "So what happened?"

"Nothing much, we just talked for a while then he introduced me to Princess Charlotte of Quarincia"

"He's not yet done for the day?"

"He is but then Charlotte went to his room then he introduced us"

"Well, why did she go to his room?"

"I have no idea as well" I say

"No idea about what?" Maddie asks as she enters the room with her phone and charger.

"Princess Charlotte of Quarincia interrupted her call with Alex" Sophia explains as Maddie approaches us on the bed.

"Well, what did she do?" Maddie asks and we explain the whole thing to her.

.....A Few Hours Later.....

After we explained everything we decided to watch some movies on Netflix while stuffing ourseleves up with everything we bought.

"So what are your plans for the wedding?" Maddie asks while she continues to eat some chips.

"We are still planning out for the color scheme and all that stuff" I explain as she nods.

"I can already tell that it will be amazing" Sophia says "with Martha Wilson as your wedding planner there's no doubting anything"

"I hope you're right" I say

"Of course, I am" she says as she finishes another glass of wine while Maddie and I just shake our heads as we laugh at her and we continue to watch and talk to each other for the rest of the night.

.....The Next Day.....

I wake up to the room in a complete mess. There's crumbs on the floor as well as a few drinks that spilled all over.

Both of them were still asleep with Maddie on the floor and Sophia partly on the bed.

I get up and I walk to the bathroom until there's a knock on the door.

I approach it and to my shock Mrs. Collin is standing right infront of me.

"Ms. Peterson you are late for my class, why are you still looking like that?" She says

"I'm so sorry, I'll quickly get ready and I'll be there shortly" I say as I try to close the door but her foot stops the door from closing.

"I do not accept this kind of behavior, must I call you everytime for your lessons?" She asks as she directly looks at me.

"No, I apologize, I just had a long night and I just woke up" I say as she continues to glare at me.

"One of the qualities you need to be the future queen is to be reponsible enough with anything and everything" she says as she pushes her way in and enters the room.

She stands for a few seconds in silence before she turns to me for a second.

"My God! what happened here?" She says as she looks at the whole room.

"Shut up!" Sophia says irritatingly as Mrs. Collin looks at her in shock.

Sophia is her usual cranky self in the morning after our sleepovers and being here in Othillia is no exception.

"Ms. Peterson what are you doing just standing there?!? Quickly get ready" Mrs. Collin says bringing me out of my thoughts as I quickly grab my outift and I rush to the bathroom.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

I decided to wear a navy blue and black patterned skirt with a white blouse and navy blue heels and with my hair in a half ponytail

I exit the bathroom to see both Sophia and Maddie cleaning up the mess from yesterday along with MRS. COLLIN!

"Perhaps you both can finish this off now?" Mrs. Collin asks as she notices me and both Sophia and Maddie nod.

"Let's go Ms. Peterson, you're running very late" she says as she starts to walk towards the door.

"Actually, I have to help them out first before I can do anything else" I say

"It's alright Amelia, you go ahead to your lessons we got this, we will see you after" Maddie says

"Are you sure?" I ask them.

"Yes, now go" Sophia says

I hesitantly walk out of the room as I follow Mrs. Collin for my lessons for the day.

.....A Few Minutes Later......

Finally finished my lessons with her and now I am on my way to meet everyone for lunch.

I am hungry after skipping breakfast this morning. I exit and I walk towards the terrace where everyone is there except Victoria and Edward.

"Hey, where's Victoria and Edward?" I ask as I take a seat.

"They are on the way, they just came from a meeting" George says as I nod.

We wait in silence while Sophia and George would glance at each other several times.

Soon both Victoria and Edward appear and both of them take a seat and we all start to have our lunch.

"Amelia I was thinking we start planning for the guest list after lunch? then we can forward it to Alex after in case there's someone we missed out on or someone he wishes to invite"

"Sure, we could do it before meeting with Martha later" I say as she nods with a smile and I smile back at her.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

We finished and Victoria and I are in her office to plan the guest list while Sophia, Maddie and Mark decided to go to town.

"Let's sit over there" Victoria says as she gestures to the nearby couch.

We take a seat as she places a folder on the coffee table entitled 'Alexander and Amelia's Wedding'

She grabs a piece of paper as she starts to write down some names on the paper with the header 'Guest List'

"We need to invite our allies to maintain in good relations with them" Victoria says as she starts to write some names on the paper.

"Who's invited for the kingdom of Quarincia?" I ask

"King Henry and Queen Mary, as well as Princess Charlotte" she says as she writes their names on the list "Both Othillia and Quarincia have been very close to each other and have always been there for each other so it's a must we invite them"

"Who would you want to invite aside from your family?" She asks as I start to give the names of the ones I wish to invite and we continue to plan the guest list.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 1109

Hope you liked it.