Chapter 33

"Amelia may I speak with you?" Victlria says while standing by the door.

"Of course" I say as I get up and Alex does the same as Victoria walks out.

"I'll see you later" I say as I quickly kiss him before walking out of the office.

"Follow me" Victoria says and I nod before we walk through the halls.

"With all the other preparations for the wedding this slipped off my mind. Luckily I remembered when we were at the fitting" she says as we walk through an unfamilliar part of the palace.

"You will be marrying into the Royal Family and it is tradition here that the bride chooses a tiara for the wedding" she says before stopping in front of a double door.

There are two guards standing right outside the door as Victoria nods they open the door and we enter.

Inside is a room designed like a sitting room with an amount of guards. However, there's a locked vault door with guards at both sides.

We approach the door and Victoria places in the password and we wait a few seconds until we hear the sound of the door slowly opening.

While passing by all the guards bow. We pass through the opened door until we encounter another door similar to the first one (with guards as well).

We enter a room filled with tiaras, necklaces and other royal jewels that are on display.

On the right side there are tiaras, on the left there are broches while straight ahead our other pieces of jewellery.

Victoria walks over to the right side of the room which has a row of tiaras on display.

"You could choose whichever one you wish to wear" she says while gesturing to the tiaras.

I slowly walk through the row with tiaras, looking for one that would match my gown, while Victoria walks around looking at the other jewels in the room.

......A Few Minutes Later.....

We walk out of the royal vault and back to the hallway. Before someone stops in front of us.

"Your Majesty, Ms. Peterson" she says as she curtsys in front of us.

"Amelia this is Camille, she takes care of all the jewels in the Royal Vault" Victoria introduces us as we shake hands with each other.

"It's lovely to meet you" I say with a smile as she smiles back at me.

"Camille, Amelia has decided on the tiara for the wedding" Victoria says

"I'll have it prepared immediately"

"I have some questions about some of the jewels in the vault" Victoria says and Camille nods.

"Of course, where do you wish to speak about it?" Camille asks

"Let's speak in the vault so I can show you what I'm talking about as well" Victoria says before turning to me "Amelia would you excuse us for a while, unless you'd like to come with us?"

"No, It's alright, I am off to go see Alex" I say as they nod and we walk off to opposite ends of the hallway.

After a few turns and walks I made it back to Alex' office. I enter to see him seated by his desk.

"Are you done choosing the tiara?" He asks while he continues to read something on a piece of paper.

"How did you know?" I ask as I approach him and I take a seat across.

"I suspected her to call you, one of these days for that matter" he explains before looking up at me "so which did you choose?" He asks

"I'm not telling you. You will just have to wait and see like everyone else"

"I know I cannot see what you would be wearing until the day of the wedding but I heard no such rule with the tiara"

"That's because not everyone wears a tiara for their wedding" George says as he enters.

"I haven't seen you or Mary lately, where have you both been?" I ask before Alex could say anything else.

"We were busy with the other preparations for the wedding as well" he explans and I nod before he turns to speak to Alex.

"Father is looking for you" he says and Alex nods before signing another document.

"Mary and your friends are waiting for you in the garden" George says

"You could've said that much sooner" I say as I get up from the chair as Alex does the same.

Yet before any of us could do anything a knock on the door sound before it's opened and Martha enters.

"Your Royal Highness" she says as she curtsys before closing the door "There are a few more things that need both of your approval"

"Could we do it in an hour? I have to go meet with my father" Alex says

"Of course" she says as she nods before leaving the room.

"Well, I am off to take a break from all this" George says before walking out of the office as well.

"Let's go?" Alex asks as I nod and we walk out of the room together.

He quickly kisses me before speaking "I'll look for you when I'm done" he says as I nod and we both turn to walk off to different parts of the palace.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

I find Mary, Sophia, Maddie, Margaret and Abby talking  to each other while having some tea.

"There you are! We've been waiting for you" Maddie says as I take a seat on the nearby chair.

"Did George not inform you?" Mary asks as I shake my head 'no'.

"He did, I just had some things to do before I could come" I say as they nod.

"Anyways, I've arranged everything for tomorrow" Abby says with a smile.

"Arranged what?" I ask

"Don't tell us you've forgotten Amelia!" Margaret says while I try to think about what's planned for tomorrow.

"Tomorrow's your bachelorette party!" Sophia says as my eyes widen.

"That's already tomorrow?" I ask as they all nod.

"Yes. We've pushed it long enough! We aren't that far away anymore from the wedding!" Abby explains

Which is true, she's been planning for I don't know how long already, but we've all been busy with the wedding preparations that everything just kept on getting moved to a different date.

"I'll inform Alex first" I start to say as Mary starts to shake her head 'no".

"We already told him and he will be having his bachelor party tomorrow as well with George and his friends" she quickly explains as they all smile while waiting for my answer.

"Okay then, we will go tomorrow...wait! where are we going?" I ask while Abby smirks at me.

"You will find out tomorrow" she says

Author's Note:

Word Count : 1130

Hope you liked it.