Obsession?

Y/n's pov:-

I sat there, laptop opened on my desk; a picture of THE Millie Bobby Brown on my screen. It was raining outside and I was alone at home. I picked up my phone and went on Instagram. 1.4M followers. Sweet. Maybe being famous has its plus side.

But it's not all rainbows and unicorns as well.

** Latest post **

View all 1k comments

Galaxy_void_
honestly though, do you have nothing else to do except spam our devices with your shitty posts?

Bro._.damn._.
ew go get an actual job rather than singing and composing a few songs-

itsmebitches_
why don't you do us all a favour and never release your music anymore?

I sighed and put my phone away. My eyes roamed the room before finally falling on the laptop once more. And there I saw her again. So beautiful and elegant yet simple. Beautiful brown eyes, a shy smile. Perfectly imperfect teeth. A lovely personality. All summed up into one perfect person... Millie Bobby Brown. My sunshine.

My heart did a flip flop as I looked into her eyes. My mind started to imagine how sweet life would be only if she were there.

I sighed as I pushed my chair away from my desk and made my way to the synthesiser trying to come up with a few new tunes. But my mind kept wandering back to her.

Annoyed at myself, I slammed my fist on the table to try to calm myself down.

After a few hours of wasting time, I decided to go to bed. As I closed my eyes her face appeared out of nowhere as I gritted my teeth, wanting it to go away. Eventually I gave up and decided to text my best friend Skye.

 Eventually I gave up and decided to text my best friend Skye

Y/n:- This. This lady right here is perfection.

Skye:- dude all of this was fine until u became famous. This is turning into obsession now.

Y/n:- you don't understand how much I care about her!

Skye:- enlighten me.

Y/n:- Id die for her

Skye:- i- that sounds a bit too extreme.

Y/n:- no fr. I would die myself if it meant keeping her safe.

Skye:- you do you, I guess.

Skye:- why don't you do yourself a favour and sleep a bit? Don't you have a concert tomorrow? Those stuff are big deal

Y/n:- mm hm, k I'll see you at the concert

Skye:- :))

I put my phone down. Gotta sleep to perform well tomorrow I guess. And after a while I drifted off to sleep, unsure of how things go tomorrow.