~sudden plans~

Y/n's pov:-

I rolled over under the sheets to find myself face to face with Millie. Hell, she was in deep sleep. Probably the effect of last night. we barely slept.

I stroked my finger down her bare body. She shivered and slowly opened her eyes.

"good morning, sunshine", I said softly.

"mornin, fiancé", she said with her hot morning voice and held my hand, fidgeting with the engagement ring.

"oh god, you're killing me like this", I said, jokingly.

"yeah well, because of that we are getting a wonderful wedding, a forever together and beautiful night like last night...even more to come", she said and I blushed like crazy.

"you know... whatever you said yesterday...I really loved it. and whatever I said in return, I meant those words. I meant every single word. because I love you like crazy", I said to her and she smiled.

"I meant it too. I meant every word. because we've been through so much that our bond has only gotten stronger", she said.

"right"

"y/n?"

"yes?"

"I want you"

"you had me the entire night and you just bought me for forever", I joked.

"come here", she pulled me closer and pressed her lips against mine. I gave in to the kiss. I closed my eyes and melted into her embrace. Her tongue explored the corners of my mouth as I savoured her taste.

The skin to skin contact of our naked bodies gave me chills and I had to suppress a shiver down my spine.

I heard Millie let out a little moan. My hand went to her back and pulled her closer, pressing our bodies together. We broke apart and she stared at me for a moment before getting up and sitting on top of me, her legs on each side of my body.

she bent down and started working her way down my cheek, jaw, neck and below still. I threw my head back and gasped. My fingers tangled in her smooth brunette hair. Millie looked up to me, both of us breathless.

"y/n, I need you. I cannot stay away from you any longer.", she said. I laughed and pulled her back beside me.

"what do you mean?", I asked her.

"I have a proposal for you. let's get married", she said.

"we already did that part silly", I said to her, my expression animated.

"tomorrow", she completed and I widened my eyes, my smile not fading at all.

"yeah?", I asked.

"are you up?", she asked me.

"I mean...if everyone manages to get everything done..then why not? of course.", I said to her. She smiled like I just cracked the world's funniest joke.

"yeah? we're getting married tomorrow?", she asked me once again for confirmation.

"yeah, let's do it", I said casually, yet seriously.

"AHHHHHH ok then put some clothes on, we gotta get stuff ready", she said and hopped off the bed. I stared at her perfect body.

"enjoying the view up there?", she asked, hastily putting on a t shirt.

"of course, I see a whole ass meal right in front of me and I'm hungry", I teased her.

"oh shut up", she said and threw a pillow at my face, strutting away to the washroom.