✨director drama✨

Y/n's pov:-

"hey guys, so today I decided to go live. I have my friends here with me and my girlfriend too", I said, sitting in front of my phone and pulling Noah Skye and Millie into the frame.

"hi people", Noah said, waving.

"hi everyone, mills here", Millie said in her signature British accent.

"...and I'm Skye and I'm very unimportant so pls ignore me", Skye said. Why not.

"don't say that, you're very important to me", Noah said and hugged her small frame.

"ok enough PDA lol", I said as I pushed them apart.

"says the girl who makes out with her girlfriend almost every second", Noah said, coolly.

"nowa I swear to god-", Millie started.

"ok ok stop around 1.2k people joined already.", Skye said as she started reading the comments.

"uhm ok first up someone's asking if viewers will see Millie in the newest d/n l/n film", Skye read aloud.

"wow news spreads fast.", I said, raising my eyebrows.

"yeah, well the casting chart was out in social media", Noah said.

I gave millie a subtle nod and waited for her to answer.

"umm no. I'm not working on any new project recently. so no, you people won't get to see me in the film.", she said, looking down and I connected my pinky finger to hers.

"people say that they're not watching the movie anymore if Millie doesn't make an appearance.", Skye said, her eyes moving around the device rapidly.

"I know right, they lost a great actress.", I said, hinting subtly that there was drama on set. I saw Noah give me a curt nod, almost like he was impressed. okay, gotta continue like this.

"people are asking what happened on set and why Millie quit.", Skye read out.

"wow, they've figured out already that Millie quit", Noah said. things were going according to plan.

"Millie, I'll let you do the honours.", I said to her.

"well there was a lot of drama on set for all I can say. harassment, mistreatment and work don't really go together", she finished and i was proud about how she hinted that she was being insulted on set. Noah seemed pretty satisfied too. so far, so good.

"people want to know what you meant by your latest tweet, y/n. they say the love the new hashtag.", Skye said to me. Ok I can handle this.

"recently, Millie has been facing a lot of hate and it pains us to see that even after working so hard and trying to be all good, y'all literally attack us all the time. what I want to say that we are humans too and we make mistakes just like everybody else. putting forward your opinion is okay...until it becomes toxic and we get hated on. Millie had to quit Twitter previously because of cyber bullying and tiktok too, a few days ago. She gets hate because of having difficulty hearing and to be honest is that really a good excuse to hate on someone? no right? that's exactly my point. hating on someone is bad enough, but hating on them for something that the person is not responsible for is worse. hence, my twitter post.", I finished. Nothing, just facts.

"that's actually true. we need you to spam Twitter with the new hashtag #justiceformilliebobbybrown just like people spammed #takedownmilliebobbybrown. please guys, it's a request to y'all from our side.", Noah said and I fist bumped him.

"okay. Harry styles joined.", Skye said.

"oh hey Harry.", I said, smiling at the screen. I finally talked to him and we'll be working on a song from next week.