bathtub fantasies

Y/n's pov:-

I woke up in a trashed living room in millie's arms. I looked around and saw Skye and Noah were asleep too. I shifted around and placed a kiss on millie's forehead. She looked so cute.

i think i saw her smile. Just before I could go to the washroom, Millie pulled me back.

"woah", I said, surprised, as she embraced me and nuzzled her face against my neck.

"still sleepy?", I asked her affectionately stroking her hair.

"no...the opposite", she said and suddenly lifted me up in her arms and I shrieked.

"wha-aahhhhhhh, why does everyone gotta lift me up like tha-"

Noah and Skye immediately jumped out and brought out them party poppers. I wonder how many of those they got.

Millie started carrying me towards the backyard as I looped me arms around her neck.

"how are even carrying me-"

"magic of enola holmes baby"

"of course."

"look now", I heard Noah say and I turned around.

"oh my...", was all I managed to utter and seeing what i just saw.

Millie set me on my feet and whispered in my ear, "you like it?"

"I love it.."

The literally set this up for me ↓↓↓

"when did you all do this?", I asked, my my mouth hanging open

"well you slept all night, we didn't.", Skye said, proudly.

"oh em gee, guys you shouldn't havee", I said to them, opening my arms for a group hug. They were literally so sweet. I couldn't believe they did that for me.

Noah and Millie piled in for the hug but Skye moved away, as expected.

"cringe.", she said, dryly.

I pulled her by the hair, "dimwit, come back."

"oww-"

"rUdE"

"nowaa"

"sto-"

"ehahhsjsjka"

"i-"

"my hair is stuckkk"

"Skye you stepped on my foot-"

"bruh."

we're gonna party for the entire day, that's for sure.
-

"are you done yet?", I heard Millie shout from outside the washroom. After the festivities, I was washing my face because Noah decided to give me a makeover of vanilla cream.