Come find me

Y/n's pov:-

"yes, sure. Thanks.", Skye said into the phone.

"we gettin the pizza eh?", Noah said from the couch, his eyes half open.

"shut up and wake up", i said to Noah, coming out of the washroom, myself feeling sleepy as well.

"ugh."

"ok but one question", I said to them, confused.

"what?"

"how did we wake up, half frozen to death, at the poolside at 7:00 in the morning today?", I asked them blankly.

"are you daft?"

"do you not have memory?"

"kid, are you okay?", both of them started speaking at once.

"shut your damn mouths and speak one at a time", I said to them, acting exasperated.

"we pulled you and threw you", Noah started.

"by the legs and the hands-", Skye started.

"one. at. a. damn. time."

"ok do you not remember that we threw you in the pool yesterday and then we both jumped in?", Noah said, a comical look on his face.

"um actually, Noah pushed me in.", Skye said, rolling her eyes and it all came back to me. The pool, the food, the breakup.

"oh."

"something wrong?", Noah asked.

"do you have any idea where Millie might be?", I asked them.

"she said she had to go to Asia or some.", Noah answered.

"oh."

"y/n, seriously through, you gotta move on.", Skye said, softly.

"how? I've loved her for a longer time than any of you can imagine.", I said to them, my eyes getting watery again.

"how long? you've only dated 7 months.", Noah said.

I gave him a watery chuckle. "you fool."

"no I wanna know. you can speak to us.", Noah said, looking genuinely concerned.

"I've loved her even before I became famous. I don't know how people fall in love with celebrities but I did. So I know how that feels. Has the question of why I took a bullet for her never come to your mind? We weren't even proper friends then, Millie and I. I did that because I loved her. And I always will.", I finished, a little teardrop rolling down. I couldn't manage to keep it inside any longer.

I heard a little sniffle and turned to look at Skye, who looked touched by what I just said.

"it's true Noah. I've known y/n for a long long time. and I know how much Millie means to her. I remember when y/n wasn't famous. we'd sit together, chewing down on crisps as we'd talk about her favourite topic. One and only, Millie Bobby Brown.", Skye said and I smiled as the memories came back to me.

"wow.", Noah said, eyes widened.

"I know."

*1 week later*

"but you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right here.
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right heeeeeere
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right here...", Noah and I finished the song.