escape room

Y/n's pov:-

"Skye?", mr.crandall asked, surprised to see us there.

"hi dad", Skye said, taking hold of Noah's hand.

My parents were standing behind the Crandalls and I finally mustered up the courage to look them in their expressionless eyes.

"y/n.", my mom said.

"that's right. your daughter.", I said back.

"our daughter? no no no we lost that girl seven years ago.", my dad said.

"okay then. It's nice to see you Mr and Mrs. l/n. Unfortunately, we share the same last name.", I said, anger boiling in my head.

Wait. they tried to hurt Millie before. I whipped my head around to check if she was safe. Wait, where's she?

"Millie?", I questioned, starting to get anxious.

Noah turned his head to look. Skye did the same.

"where's millie?", I asked my parents,  my heartbeat going up in fear and worry.

"being taken good care of.", my mom replied.

"HEY WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND?", Skye shouted at them. Skye was always a good friend in need.

"do not raise your voice with us, kid.", Mr.Crandall threatened.

"and what if i do?", I asked them. Honestly I didn't care about anything else. I just needed to find Millie.

"I have a feeling we should take this inside.", my mom said.

"what do you--"

Before I could say anything, I blacked out.

-

I slowly opened my eyes to see a dark room. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I looked around to see Millie passed out on the floor.

"Millie!", I tugged myself up only to fall on the ground with a chair tied around me. Great, so now I was chained.

"..y/n?"

"..Noah?", I whispered, grunting because I couldn't move.

"how do we get out?", Skye spoke.

"how are you so well poised right now?", Noah asked.

"experience. also I'll untie myself and do that for you both.", Skye said, immediately getting to work.

"so she knows that too?", Noah said straining on his ropes to free himself.

"Noah no- that's not the way", I told him.

"Jesus, were you people in how to untie yourself if you're kidnapped class?", Noah asked, getting frustrated.

"this is seriously not the time for jokes.", Skye said.

"then why can't y/n untie herself if she knows so much?", Noah asked. I could say he was not in the best mood.

"because she's fallen over.", Skye said.

"right. also, practice makes perfect but I haven't had as much practice as Skye", I said.

"don't forget that the last time I did this was 7 years ago", Skye said, working on Noah's ropes now.

"ok I'm free", Noah said slowly standing up.

Skye undid my ropes and I hurried towards Millie.

"Millie, sunshine, wake up. please Millie.", I gently shook her so that she'd wake up.