Guess I didn't lie

Millie's pov:-

Y/n and i left the restaurant after we were done and headed towards the nearest 5 star Hotel. Y/n and her friend Skye were really fun. Hanging out with them was a great decision.

"So y/n. Since I've met your friend I think it's time for you to meet mine", I said to her

"Of course, why not? Id love to!", She replied with a smile which made my heart jump. I struggled to push them away because once I caught feelings for another girl, I'm pretty sure I'd be cancelled as hell.

"So let's dedicate a day for you to meet my friends. We can play a few ice breaker games too.", I replied to her.

"That'd be lovely", she said.

"Okay, I'll text them"

Someone's pov:-

I could see Millie Bobby Brown and y/n l/n walking down the street. A huge crowd of fans followed them, clicking candids and all.

I didn't care. I'll slaughter the lot of them if I have to. My order was to get the actress. The job was worth 9 million dollars. couldn't manage to mess this up.

"Carson, is it time yet?"

"No."
"The entrance to the hotel will be a nice timing."

"What? There"ll be even more people there!"

"We'll slaughter the lot. It will make them even more scared."

"I don't like this."

I glared daggers at my subordinate.

"...but okay. I'll not mess it up", he managed to sputter out.

"Better", I said sternly.

Y/n's pov:-

So apparently I was meeting the entire Stranger Things cast now. Could this day get any better?

But we'd probably have to get home soon. The sky was getting gloomy and it looked like it was going to rain.

We were almost a yard away from the hotel entrance when someone shouted-
"WATCH OUT"

I watched in horror as a group of masked men jumped off the cars on the road. Perplexed drivers, crashed into each other unable to see the road, injuring many in the process. There was loud honking and loud commotion rising in the street.

People ran here and there trying their best to protect themselves and I felt Millie getting pushed away from me.

"Millie!", I shouted.

"Y/n!", I heard her call out as if she was in trouble.

I couldn't see her in the huge crowd.

"Millie, where are you? I can't see you!", I shouted; worry and panic starting to get to me like a stone hand around my heart.

"Y/n, behind y-", I heard her yell. Her voice got suddenly inaudible as if she was struggling.

Just then, I was tackled to the ground by a huge, masked man and got the wind knocked out of me. I gasped, trying to breathe, but failed as I desperately tried to fill my lungs with air.

"Coward. You should've fled", he muttered as he pinned me to the ground and brought his lips close to my ear to speak.
"Leave, while you can, kid.", He warned me.

Unable to do anything, i got my phone and quickly dialled Skye's number.

"Aha, who you calling, kid?", The man said with a smirk as he pulled the phone out of my grasp and smashed it.