the truth comes out

Y/n's pov:-

"aww bloody hell"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US YOU BASTARDS?", Skye questioned them.

"we would've let you go if you just handed Millie over to us.", my mom said.

"NOW WAY IN HELL WILL I EVER DO THAT.", I screamed back at them. If they dare even touch a hair on her head I swear to god...

"aren't you outnumbered now?", my dad said and smirked.

"why do you even want to get to Millie? what did she ever do to you?", I asked them, my heart paining because I could see how heartless my parents could be.

"oh that's a long story, little one", Mrs. Crandall replied.

"we want to know. what did Millie do to you?", Noah said.

"well, Millie did not, her parents did.",  Mr. Crandall said coolly.

"that's right.", my dad agreed. I narrowed my eyes at them, trying to understand what exactly happened.

"so why would you punish Millie for something her parents did?", Skye said.

"oh we did punish her parents. and her siblings. we punished them. and we punished them bad", my mom said, uttering every word slowly.

"what...WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PARENTS? TO MY SIBLINGS? MY FAMILY?", Millie screamed. Oh no. This was bad.

"what...did...you...do...to...her...parents?", I asked them slowly, my eyes locked with my mother's.

She bent down to my height and said, "we killed them. just like we want to kill your little friend Millie."

"WHAT?!", Millie screamed. oh god, no. this can't be happening. My breathing pace was quickening. My heart rate went up to probably 150. I couldn't breathe. I looked over to Millie who was having a similar reaction, except much much worse than mine.

"the texts...what...it was them...no no no. youre lying. it was their texts. i.... no no no", millie started blubbering like nothing made sense. 

"millie millie millie calm down. millie im right here. millie please.", i pleaded her to calm down. if only i could comfort her. these goddamn chains.

"NO. YOUR FAMILY DID THIS. THEY DID THIS TO MY FAMILY. how could...", she yelled at me and honestly i couldnt blame her. this was an emotional time for her. i could not lose her temper or not be there for her now.

"millie please. you know i had nothing to do with this", i said calmly. it still pained to see her blame me though. 

"i trusted you", she screamed, tears flowing from her eyes. She tugged on her chains and I lowered my face to try to hide the hurt.

"I cannot believe that I have to call you both my parents", I said to the l/n's, fuming.

"and that goes for you two too", Skye said to her parents trying to escape the chains.

"well I think a little revelation is in order", my dad said and my mom nodded her head in agreement.

She knelt down to my level and looked me in the eyes. I tore my eyes away from theirs. I could not look at them after what they'd done.

"listen carefully kid, because we're going to say this only once.", my mom said and I remained silent even though my anger churned through my insides. She came closer to me.