✨Movie night✨

Millie's pov:-

It's been a while and y/n' was finally getting out of the hospital. Ok this was officially exciting. I went to visit her everyday and nothing much happened except we held hands occasionally (a/n bruh that's enough to give me butterflies but ok).

My mind often wandered back to the night when we almost kissed. How would things be between us if it actually happened? Would we be happier than what we are now? Or would we be more depressed because of the media? Questions remained unanswered, as I tried to restrict those thoughts from my mind.

"Pass the water bottle please, love", y/n told me, not paying attention to what she just said as she was busy packing her stuff. She does this sometimes. Calls me 'love', when she's preoccupied with something else. Like it's a reflex. And I can't say I don't like it.

"Here", I said, passing the bottle.

"For you, I'll be waiting till the end of time..."

I heard my phone ring as I turned around and started searching for my phone.

"Hey, that's my song", y/n said with a smile.

"That, it is.", I said, smiling back.

Incoming call: sChNaPpStEr ☠️✨

"Wait a sec, I gotta take this"

"Sure"

Noah: "MILLAYYY"
Me: "NOWAAA"
Noah: "where on earth are you?"
Me: "at the hospital?"
Noah: "oh with your girlfriend?"
Me: "she's not my girlfriend--"

Y/n looked up with a confused face. "What girlfriend?, She asked with a funny face.

"Uh never mind"

Noah: what was that, mistress?
Me: shut up and get to the point, egghead
Noah: ah yes. The Duffers want you on set.
Me: why- OH. WE HAVE FILMING TODAY.
Noah: ding ding ding.
Me: when do we start?
Noah: in about 15 mins and you still have to get ready.
Me: dammit I'm on my way.

"Y/n, love, I have to run, I have filming today and I totally forgot", I told y/n absentmindedly as i started stuffing all my belongings in my bag.

There wasn't an answer from y/n and so I looked up, only to see her stare at me open mouthed.

"...y/n?"

"Y-yeah! Sure! Go ahead! I'll meet u later"

"Thanks, byee!", I said as I rushed out.

Was y/n really so important to me that I even forgot about filming?

Y/n's pov:-

Oh. My. Holy. Eggo. Waffles.

Millie. Millie Bobby Brown just called me "love".

I was fangirling all over again. I was thinking all of these with a wide, idiotic smile on my face as I was broken away from my train of thoughts by the sound of snapping fingers.

"Uh...earth to y/n?", I looked up saw the redhead.

"Skye!", I said jumping up to greet her.

"Yeah I know, I know. Let's get you outta here now.", She said.

"Don't act like you don't care, Skylar. Because I know you do.", I said smirking at her.

Her rough and tough gothic exterior might drive the kids away but I knew she's a softie inside.