mills i-

Y/n's pov:-

It was night and I was alone at the hospital. This was so damn boring. I wish I at least had a phone. Just then, I heard a creak and turned my head around to see millie's figure leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed with a smirk on her face. God, even her silhouette was so beautiful.

"Hey dingus.", She said, still smirking.

"Whoa there.", I said, surprised but happy to see her at this hour.

She gave me an 'i know' face and made her way inside the room, not forgetting to close the door in case we got busted.

She pulled a chair and sat beside my bed.
"So."

"So."

"How'd you get here anyway? They let you in coz you're famous?", I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Oh trust me, fame has nothing to do with this. I happened to break my leg once and after I was better, they'd make me walk around the hospital. So I know every nook and cranny of this dump.", She said.

"Ya sure you know it like the back of your hand?", I said smirking.

"Considering I just found a way to sneak inside without them knowing, I'd say yeah. Pretty well.", She said.

Suddenly I heard footsteps.

"DAMMIT, HIDE", I whisper shouted.

"WHERE?", She asked frantically.

"I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE INSIDE THE CUPBOARD?", I said with wide eyes.

"OKAY!", she said and jumped into the cupboard (idk if hospital rooms even have cupboards or not but just go with it-)

"Hey y/n, all okay I hope?", A nurse asked peeping inside the room.

Did Millie seriously not lock the door when she closed it?

"Y-yeah, all good", I stammered.

She looked at me suspiciously but finally nodded and left.

"Okay you can come out.", I said towards the cupboard.

"i- dammit-", Millie said before crashing out of the cupboard and falling on the bed.

"dude-"

"god i-"

Then she suddenly stopped talking and I realised how close our faces were. I looked into her pretty brown eyes as I saw her eyes flick to my lips. I felt something touch my hand and I looked down to see Millie interlacing our fingers together, not removing her eyes from mine. I looked down towards her lips which were slightly parted. So plump those lips, I almost couldn't hold myself back anymore from kissing her. I closed my eyes and regained my composure as I felt Millie get up and do the same. Her hand remained on mine as she sat on the edge of my bed and drew comforting little circles on the back of my hand with her thumb.

"Wow. The Millie Bobby Brown; definition of perfect, can't even get out of a cupboard without causing a scene.", I said, teasing her.

She playfully rolled her eyes and said, "oh please. Your suphocating little cupboard was stuck."

"Right...", I said sarcastically.

"Yeah well, I can do a lot of things", she said.

"Oh is that so? Care to demonstrate?", I asked as I shifted in the bed to try and sit up. I pulled the bed up like a recliner and then I was half sitting, half laying down.

"Sure", she said as she moved forward.

"I can act, sing, rap, dance.", She said, inching her face closer to mine.

"Im also a model.", She said almost whispering.

Oh, so i wanted to crash my lips onto hers.

She slowly brought her face dangerously close to my ears.

"I can also make you feel a lot of things.", She said whispering. I waited for her to continue. "And I do it well."

I closed my eyes in anticipation as I felt her breath hitting my neck, tickling it in the process. She slowly brought her hand to my cheek and slowly stroked my skin.

She turned her face towards mine and I looked at her, spellbound.

"So? What's the verdict", she whispered.

"Yes..yes you can do a-a lot of t-things", I said as I wanted to pull her close and taste her honey lips.

"Good", she said as she moved towards my cheek. I lifted my hand to the nape of her neck as she looked at me. She ghosted her lips over my cheek as I inhaled sharply.

"Sleep tight, y/n", she whispered as she finally placed a kiss on my cheek, trailing a finger down my jaw. She got up and left with a wink and a smirk, leaving me unmoving, eyes fixated on the door through which she left.

Millie's pov:-

I left the hospital and made my way back home. Those few moments with y/n did something to me. I felt like running back in and smashing my lips to hers.

Part of me said, "No, I can't do this. My entire reputation will go down the drain if I come out as bisexual."

But another part of me longed to run back to her, call her mine and cuddle with her every night before she went to sleep.

What do I do?