The Concert

Listen to this song you guys, it's a song which y/n will be singing in the concert.
Anyways back to the story-

Millie's pov:-

I woke up early in the morning, excited to begin a new day.

"For you, I'll be waiting till the end of time.."

I heard my phone ring as I hurriedly tried to grab it from my bedside table, hurting my elbow in the process.

"Ow. Shi-"

"Incoming call: sChNaPpStEr ☠️✨" (a/n schnappster in the sense Noah schnapp)

As I saw the contact name, I decided not to pick the phone up and just vibe to my ringtone. Recently, I've been listening to a lot of songs by y/n l/n. Her songs really gave me the feels.

Not to mention she's pretty too.... Wait- what was I thinking?

The thought of y/n made me jump out of bed and my thoughts. Y/n freaking l/n had a concert today and it was too good an opportunity to miss. No way in hell was i not going.

Y/n's pov:-

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping.  I slammed my bedside table in order to turn it off, still not opening my eyes.

Then I remembered-
"Shoot, I have a concert today!"

I rushed to the washroom to freshen and get tidied up.

*time skip*

After a hurried breakfast and a lot of mishaps, I was finally ready for the concert. The limo was here to whisk me away to the location of the concert.

After a while, I entered the backstage and green room to get some finishing touches on my hair and makeup. My hair stylist and makeup artist Fatima idly chatted with me and I immensely enjoyed the company as I was too nervous to perform in front of a huge crowd. Not to mention this was my first concert ever. I was totally inexperienced at this entire 'being famous' thing.

My stage manager, Jennifer Espinoza rushed to the room with a few files tucked beneath her arm.

"Oh y/n there you are! All set?", She asked smiling.

I nodded and replied, "yes, Jen. You worry too much".

To this she laughed and replied, "nevermind that. And also, during the course of all your songs, these are your positions.", handing me a printed paper of little writings and stage diagrams.

"So, this is the final thing?", I asked.

"Yes. These have been finalised by consulting the band and musicians who'll support your vocals", Jen said motioning towards the stage where the band was setting up.

"Okay, these seem pretty easy. I'll manage. Thanks Jen", I said with a smile.

*Time skip coz too many details already*

I made my dramatic entrance to the stage and the crowd went wild. Okay, so far so good.

"WHO'S READY TO ROCK?"

There was an enthusiastic "ME" response to my question and slowly I felt my stage fear start to disappear.

I started with a few of my songs and sometimes quieted down, to let the crowd sing. I felt a warm feeling in my chest, seeing how loved I was and let it in slowly. Around 10k people showed up. This was great.

I started with my next hit song.

"Every day, every night every moment of my life, my heart and my mind belonged to you"

The crowd started cheering wildly.

"I'll be waiting for that day, when I'll be holding your hand. And you'll look into my eyes- "

And that's when I met someone's eyes. Beautiful brown eyes, with an all too familiar hint of love and kindness. I immediately recognised it. Millie. It was Millie Bobby Brown. In my concert. Was this really happening?