Fangirls

Millie's pov:-

Y/n was singing her most popular song yet. A beautiful song, it always got to me. In the middle of the verse she suddenly stopped as if she'd seen a ghost. And then I realised that she was looking at .... me?

She looked shell shocked but eventually carried on with the show.

I noticed she kept throwing subtle glances towards me and I responded with a small smile.

** After the concert **

I made my way to meet y/n, the rising star, back stage. I knocked and got in the green room. The place was buzzing with behind the scenes staff.

I walked over to a lady, about 24/25 of age, and asked, "uh hello, excuse me. Do you have any idea about where y/n might be?"

The lady turned and gave me a sweet smile, "oh she's in the changing room, but she'll be back. And I'm Jennifer Espinoza by the way, y/n's stage manager. You call me Jen if you like. That's what y/n calls me.", She finished.

"Why, thank you Jen. The stage managing was awesome by the way" I replied.

"Thanks."

I waited for about a minute or so before y/n emerged from the dressing room, dressed in different clothes. My, she looked gorgeous.... Ugh, what's wrong with me, she's just another girl. We could be good friends.

It looked like she didn't notice me.

"Hey, y/n!", I called out to her. She whipped her head around as if she recognised my voice... I think it's cute.

Y/n's pov:-

"Hey, y/n!", I heard a familiar voice call out to me. Oh shit. This was familiar. I recognised this angelic voice. I whipped my head around to look at her. There she was. Millie Bobby Brown. The love of my life. My sunshine.

"M-millie!", I croaked awkwardly. She smiled the way which made my stomach burst into butterflies.

Oh shit, she was walking towards me now. Pull it together y/n. You can do this.

I took a deep breath.

"Hello, Millie. I'm y/n but I assume you already knew that.", I smiled and stuck out my hand for a handshake. Outside I was this well presented girl but inside I was a nervous wreck.

She took my hand and shook it. Her hands were so incredibly soft...
"Hi, y/n. Im Millie Bobby Brown. Also known as a fan of your music."

I widened my eyes at what she said. She liked my music?
"Oh em gee, you like my music? I mean- you just said that and you showed up to the concert too so i-"

"Relax, y/n. It's okay, I get it.", Millie said with a soft smile and I couldn't help but lose myself in her beautiful features.

"Ahem". Someone cleared their throat. I turned around to see Fatima standing there.

"Not to break up this beautiful moment, but y/n you really need to get to the interview now.", She said.

"Oh shit, yes", I said, frantically looking at my watch.
"I'm so so sorry Millie, but I really have to run now", I apologised.

"Oh no issues, it's okay. Been there, done that.", Millie said with a wide smile showing her dimples.

I felt my cheeks heat up.
"Oh, uh okay sure. I.. will see you later?"

"Of course."