☠️Instagram Live☠️

Y/n's pov:-

My eyelids fluttered open and I felt two hands embracing me, under the covers. I turned around to see Millie holding me close in her sleep. I twisted and turned to get comfortable and stopped when I could directly see her face. I was watching her sleep in peaceful silence until she opened her eyes and saw me staring at her.

"Staring huh? Creep.", she said, smiling.

"oh shut up. you're my girlfriend, I can stare at you whenever I want", I said, with a chuckle.

"hm. Remember what I said yesterday?", she said.

My mind ran back to yesterday's events at the boat where she confessed her love for me. A smile lit up my face like it was reflex.

"I would never forget that, sunshine.", I whispered slowly.

"good, because neither will I.", she whispered back.

"love you."

"love you too."

-

** a few days later **

"Y/N! Could you come here for a while sweetie?", I heard Millie call to me.

"Coming"

"I'm on live right now, and I said that you were with me. The people wanted to see you. Could you sit here for a while?", she asked me sweetly.

"I mean, if you ask me that way, it'll be impossible to say no.", I said, chuckling and sitting down beside her.

"Okay, first question. Are you two dating?", Millie read it out.

She looked at me as if asking for what to do. I gave her a blank stare. I guess our silence spoke volumes.

"i-uh. no. I guess.", Millie said, blushing.

The comments were spammed by fans writing down our ship name (y/s/n) and speaking about how we should date. There were a few comments against us too. Like:

._.black_hole._. ew why would they date? it's gross.

dumb.faq. you were mine Millie. How could you do this to me?

nillie_is_the_best first Noah goes public with another low life nobody and now you're off with another girl?

Fillieislife_mills it's like you and y/n are always together. Do you hate Finn or something? why don't you hangout with him?

"uh okay, this live is mine. You all say that you want to support me no matter what but whenever I do something, around 50% of the people turn against me. I mean, this is not fair. This is my life, I can do whatever I want.", Millie said as calmly as possible.

"hey it's okay", I whispered to her, slowly. I interlaced her fingers with mine. It was below the camera so it was invisible. She gripped my hand tight.

Soon the comments were spammed to ask if we're dating. Again.

"Ok let's move on from this topic", I said, waiting for the comments to start changing to other topics.

"okay they say sing a song.", Millie read.

"which song do you all want me to sing?", I asked, getting my guitar.

"most of comments say they want you to cover 'Love Story by Taylor Swift'. That's a nice song. Oh and they want us to do it together.", Millie said.

"ok then.", I said and started playing the introductory tune.

"we were both young when I first saw you,
I close my eyes and the flashback starts, I'm standing there.
On a balcony in summer air.", I sang.