On internet~

Millie's pov:-

View all 849k comments

mbb_lover_
Ikr, she's so talented. Love her music ❤️

Goofy.guy_123
All that's okay but y/n really needs to get a life-

Fan_of_y/n
OH MY GOD MILLS, YOU'RE HER FAN TOO?

Skye.Crandall
Yo bestie, your Millie posted about you @y/n/l/n/official.

View all 145 replies

milliebobbybrown
"Your" Millie? 😂

I shook my head and laughed as I read y/n's best friends' comment on my latest Instagram post where I posted about y/n.

I took it lightly but I couldn't help but wonder what it actually meant...

Y/n's pov:-

I woke up today and got the best surprise ever. I opened my Instagram and boom! There it was. Millie's newest post. BUT IT WAS ABOUT ME!!!!!

I widened my eyes as I commented on her photo-

Y/n/l/n/official
Haha thanks mills, it was nothing really! Hope we can hangout soon.✋

milliebobbybrown
@y/n/l/n/official sure!

I smiled as I put my phone away and go to the washroom getting ready for the day.

** A few days later **

Millie's pov:-

I texted y/n today so that we could hang out. To be honest she was such a nice person and I couldn't wait to be friends with her.

My phone buzzed with a new message and i opened it.

Y/n:- Ohh sure, I'm free today. Where'd you wanna meet?

Millie: Let's meet at the park near Starbucks?

Y/n:- Okay no issues

Millie: Be there at 11:30 a.m today y/n. We can have a brunch.

Y/n:- Of course, I'd love to!

Y/n:- Also Millie you know...we could go to the Park Hotel too. It's near to the park. We could have a spa day or something. I mean like a girls' day. Just a suggestion okay, do consider it 🤗

The thought of spending the whole day with y/n suddenly made me blush bit I tried my best to ignore it.

Millie:- I think that's a great idea y/n! Im definitely in✨

Looks like it's gonna be a hell of a day.

Y/n's pov:-

My phone buzzed and I saw it was a text from Millie. My heartbeat automatically went up and I practically almost yeeted my phone out of the room.

She was asking me if I was up for hanging out with her today.

I mean how was that even a question? I could never say no to my sunshine-

So i texted that I was down and she immediately texted me back. After one or two more texts i thought I could make a bold choice. I texted if she was in for a spa day today.

And right after I clicked the "send" button, it hit me. It was too soon to ask anything like that. I mean she didn't even know me that well to go for a spa day and stuff. She probably thinks I'm weird now or something. I thought about deleting the message but it was too late. She saw it already. And to my uttermost surprise she said yes.

Wait. She's said yes??

OMG SHE SAID YES!!!

Spend the day with Millie Bobby brown and get to be flirty? Oh, I'm definitely in. It's gonna be a hell of a day.