I will end you 😀

Y/n's pov:-

i stared blankly at the ceiling in the dark room. It was around 2:45 am at night. Noah and Skye were asleep in a different room. I was here with Millie. She was sleeping.

I heard her shift and subconsciously she ended up slinging her arm over my body and nuzzling her face against my neck. Having her was a blessing. I quietly smiled.

I turned around and decided to kiss her on the forehead, which I did. And which woke her up. As expected.

"the perfect way to wake up in the middle of the night, you know, is getting kissed by the person you love.", she said, opening her eyes. But I knew better.

"wha- liar. you were awake this whole time. Else you wouldn't have been able to construct such a meaningful sentence", I said, smirking at her, pulling her form closer to mine.

She smiled and flipped her body up on top of me and laid there.

"so you see through my acting too", she said, visibly impressed.

"no one knows you like I do, sunshine", I said, booping her nose. She smiled, scrunching up her nose and rubbing it against mine.

"so, can't sleep too?", I asked her.

"uh huh."

"wait- let's go to the pool or something.", I suggested.

"this late? alone? with you? I'm in.", she said.

"perfect, let's go get dressed."

-

"nonononono ahhhhhhh-", Millie shrieked as I pushed her into the pool.

"it's cold as hell, get me out-"

"Millie, the water is heated. loved the acting though", I said, laughing and wading inside the pool.

"aww, no fair", Millie said, pouting.

"you know...I'm really happy that we got back together, love", I said to Millie and she looked up with a guilty look in her eyes.

"sorry for breaking up in the first place", she said, biting her lip.

"no, you're not the only one who should be apologising. I'm sorry too, for overreacting.", I said, taking her hand in mine.

"so we're good?", she asked with a hopeful twinkle in her eyes

"of course", I said pulling her into a bear hug which resulted to both of us getting underwater.

"asnjhskskjd ahh too much water up my nose-"

"mine too"

"what?"

"I said theres water up my nose-"

"I heard lime too-"

"sis what do you mean--"

"I don't know-"

"theres lime up my nose?"

"I don't knowwwwww ahhhhh-"

eventually, we both ended up laughing and half drowning once more. She was always so fun to be around.

After we sobered up a bit, I swam over to her.

"what's up, beautiful?", I asked her jokingly.

"um definitely clouds...birds...gas prices?", she replied and I burst out laughing.

"I mean you're not wrong but-"

"I know, i'm very funny", she said, patting her own shoulders, acting proud.