Interview?

Y/n's pov:-

Millie and I have been happy these days. Of course there were hate comments on our posts but apart from that everything was fine.

I was holding a piece of paper and pen, tapping my chin with the pen. I was writing a new song. I felt two hands embrace me from behind.

"Hey, love", i said turning back to see Millie.

"hey", she smiled and said.

"whatcha up to?", I asked her.

"I actually need to talk to you y/n. Can you come up to the room with me?", she asked me.

"sure. but why?", I said, setting my song aside for a while.

"I just...do. Please, just come up here. I'll be waiting", she told and walked up to our bedroom.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards our bedroom too. I wonder what could be so important that she could not say downstairs.

"hi", I said as I sat opposite of her on the bed.

"oh you came.", she said, looking up. Her face was blank.

"yeah, I mean, there was so reason for me to not come. Is everything okay? you're acting weird.", I told her. This was awkward.

"okay so y/n, thing is.... I might have to move.", she said, looking down.

"huh?", was all I managed to say after I heard what she said.

"yeah...I might get a role in a new movie. And if I get the role I'll have to move to another city for shoot.", she said looking down.

"what about us then?" I said, slightly confused and dazed.

"that's what I wanted to talk about.", Millie said, sniffing.

"Millie... Can we talk about this later?", I said, not wanting to have a conversation with her which might make me lose her.

"of course. I just thought, you know, to at least let you know.", she said pulling my closer.

"thanks. Also we have that couples interview today. Wouldn't want to be gloomy.", I said as I put my head on her lap. She gently stroked my hair.

"right"

Millie bent down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"it's up to you, y/n. Talk to me when you're ready.", she said as I nodded, deep in thought.

-

"Okay y/n, the limo's here. Let's goo", Millie said holding my hand.

As soon as we stepped out, we were greeted by crowds of fans, most of them cheering for us, some booing us.

Millie and I parted ways to give autographs to our fans.

After a while of pictures, autographs and commotion, I finally found my way back to Millie. She looked pissed. Uh oh.

She grabbed my hand and stomped towards a particular person, holding a sign.

The sign said, "Y/N IS A HOE. MILLIE DESERVES BETTER. MARRY FINN PLEASE."

ouch.

Millie pulled me through the crowd to that man.

"excuse me, sir, but I request you to take down this sign.", Millie asked him, as nicely as she could.

The man just stared at her stubbornly, pretending to not hear her. 

Millie sighed. She let go of my hand and went forward. She plucked the sign from the man's hand and crumpled it to pieces. There was a shocked silence in the air for a moment.